Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's no chance of me ever getting a job.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I'm so depressed about my financial future. Every single time I've tried to apply to a job, I've been rejected. But I think about if I do try to get a job, how well could it go? I'll be dealing with asshole co-workers who are constantly trying to put me down and dominate me the whole time. I won't be able to make any friends, and I'll just be dreaming about quitting every day. I'm 24 and I've never had a job, there's not even a way I'll be able to make a resume and go through an interview. Applying to a minimum wage gas station job, I was asked to bring my resume to the interview and I just had no idea what to do, so I printed out a piece of paper with my contact info and education on it.

I'm scared of death. I don't want to die. But my life isn't sustainable, my parents are angry boomers who have fantasies about kicking me out.

Similar here. At this point it is truly over. I always think about that. I will never earn money like my father. Despite the fact I have a job now, even it is a low-level one, I still try to find an apprenticeship.
Do you have any chance to apply yourself for an apprenticeship? This might be an option.

That sucks bro.

This makes me more grateful of my situation tbh..

I'm so depressed about my financial future. Every single time I've tried to apply to a job, I've been rejected. But I think about if I do try to get a job, how well could it go? I'll be dealing with asshole co-workers who are constantly trying to put me down and dominate me the whole time. I won't be able to make any friends, and I'll just be dreaming about quitting every day. I'm 24 and I've never had a job, there's not even a way I'll be able to make a resume and go through an interview. Applying to a minimum wage gas station job, I was asked to bring my resume to the interview and I just had no idea what to do, so I printed out a piece of paper with my contact info and education on it.

I'm scared of death. I don't want to die. But my life isn't sustainable, my parents are angry boomers who have fantasies about kicking me out.

If that fails get work exp volunteering. Even if it means 6 months working for free so you get exp. And then apply for a job.

Temp agencies are a good source. While they take $1-2 per hour of your labor, they get your foot in the door. Good luck

Do you have any chance to apply yourself for an apprenticeship? This might be an option.
I don't even know what I could do, honestly. I'm not good at anything, and I'm not familiar with what kind of jobs are out there.

I gave up after working cuckwage jobs for 10 years. There's no reward.

If that fails get work exp volunteering. Even if it means 6 months working for free so you get exp. And then apply for a job.

Temp agencies are a good source. While they take $1-2 per hour of your labor, they get your foot in the door. Good luck
I guess that could keep my parents at bay, since they're more interested in getting "revenge" on me than me actually be financially stable.

Try pizza delivery. They hire most anybody with clean drivers license and a beater car. Free food and 20/hr w/tips isn’t bad.

Welcome to the club

Try trade school bro

If you're 24 and never had a job then it's truly over.

Go ER on your parents

I also can't get a job. I'm in a program for underprivileged individuals. They gave me my last job. They're currently trying to get me another job. They're also going to pay for my tuition soon. I will no longer be neet thankfully

That is why we are here

Try a contractor hr company and lie about exp

If they kick you out its over for you. No job no where to go. I really dunno what I would do in ur shoes :feelstrash:

I'm struggling with this too. I worked in the past but now is very difficult to me to find a job.

before rope i will try gas station job i think is comfy we have bachsish here i will try gas station

try part time try maildelivery, or advertising or just be
WATCHMAN

sell plasma sell metal dumpster dive

or just be slave to yout parents tell im the truth and just clean your room you will be poor and alone just like me

i found 500 ml expensive alcohol near chad night club for free and im drunk consider to stop coffein and start whiskeymaxxx but im poor fuck

Last edited:
I’ve been rejected by fast food places, cubicle jobs, jobs where I was the most qualified, etc. due to my looks.

Take a shower