Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's literally no escape to female worship

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Everywhere I fcuking go i fucking see it.
One random movie? Strong female doing impossible thigs for her physique
A game? A bunch of men with female characters
Anime? Jfl
This fucking forum? A bunch of retards crying for a gf just like any other anonymous forum (reddit jfl)
And I don't even want to mention social media. Female worship, gynocentrism, and soys already took over.
:reeeeee:
Fuck this world, I'll sure be trying too :lasereyes:

Big brain man

More and more men are becoming blackpilled and hating females

Read the bible.

anything less than full support for a hole results in soys losing their minds

This fucking forum? A bunch of retards crying for a gf just like any other anonymous forum (reddit jfl)

I mean yea it's called basic human neeeed

If we didn't have food we'd be cryin' for that too

You can't escape gynoworld. 99.9% of the internet and all of real life is pure foid ass kissing.

If you're very picky about what media you consume, who you interact with, and where you go, you can avoid it somewhat though.

The 5 daily prayers offer a great opportunity to cope though. You say “God is the greatest”, “Praise be to my Lord, the Supreme”, “Praise be to my Lord, the Most High” etc. These foids are nothing. They are just dirt. But, Allah is the greatest and the supreme and it makes more sense to pursue his approval than that of random foids.

Sadly, this is oftentimes the case. However; obsession steals your willpower and is generally not healthy. So, don’t worship females. :whitepill:

Watch master and Commander far side of the world.
Only one scene with women init and theyre in the background.

Foids shouldn’t have no human rights.

what else are we meant to do in this shit floating rock

Yes, i do worship 2D women. @WØLF thoughts?

Just be gay theory
You can be attracted to them, want them, etc, etc
But fucking worship them everywhere? fuck that shit
:lasereyes:
I mean yea it's called basic human neeeed

If we didn't have food we'd be cryin' for that too
Imagine worshiping fucking food, you retarded ass nigger, we like food, we consume it and that's fucking it.
Not to mention you can live without sex but not without food, at least physically speaking, so your argument is super low iq, your brain has melted from so much foid worship.

Last edited:
OP wants a faggot forum

It already fucking is with all the tranny threads I see everyday on here, go worship your queen you cuck :lasereyes:
Emoji 4

Indeed the cucks and the simps exasperate the situation.