Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres levels to ugliness

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★
There is a first level of ugliness that just leads to invisibility and this stems from generally just a lack of unattractive features but your features otherwise aren't lacking normalcy. When youre this level of ugly you wont get attention from foids and struggle with dating but will be able to exist outside without being made fun of and being bullied. Might even be able to have friends if you arent a turbo autist sperg.

Then theres the 2nd brutal nightmare mode ugliness where your features are truly ugly not just unattractive. So you might have a face thats medically deformed (recessed jaws) etc etc. This is when invisibility goes away and normies start targeting you for ugliness as you exist as fodder normies use to make themselves feel better about being cucked by Chad daily

If you're short but have a chad face, you're in brutal nightmare mode, if not worse.

You're in brutal nightmare mode regardless if you have a chad face or not if you're short, if not worse.
Whats your height?
Nightmare mode comparable to the 2nd level of ugliness begins at 5'5

over and more over

Whats your height?
Nightmare mode comparable to the 2nd level of ugliness begins at 5'5
5ft on a good day, 4' 11'' on average. One of my brothers is almost as tall as Wilt Chamberlain, and I'm the oldest yet shortest even shorter than a sister. Time to ropemaxx.

If you're short but have a chad face, you're in brutal nightmare mode, if not worse.

I don't see how that's any worse than being short and having an ugly face

5ft on a good day, 4' 11'' on average. One of my brothers is almost as tall as Wilt Chamberlain, and I'm the oldest yet shortest even shorter than a sister. Time to ropemaxx.
Yes u exist on the same nightmare mode brutal, im sorry

I assume ur a neet ldaring at home right? No fucking way ur out there wage slaving or collegemaxxing

@prajeet88 So u got chad face but ur short?

I don't see how that's any worse than being short and having an ugly face
Aside from foids not inherently liking you, nobody takes you seriously at that height. I haven't been promoted in years, and I'm hoping to supplement my bad income by doing gore art.

Aside from foids not inherently liking you, nobody takes you seriously at that height. I haven't been promoted in years, and I'm hoping to supplement my bad income by doing gore art.
So u work a job and go outside? Mental strength mogs me to suicide

This is hard to believe. Two biological parents, and they produced one son in the top 0.0001% (top millionth) for height and one in the bottom 0.4% (about 4 in a thousand men in the west would grow to be 4ft11 or less)

This is hard to believe. Two biological parents, and they produced one son in the top 0.0001% (top millionth) for height and one in the bottom 0.4% (about 4 in a thousand men in the west would grow to be 4ft11 or less)
Is he larping? :feelshehe:

I have Cushing Disease in a Scandinavian family of giants. I was a fat fuck in my younger years but I went to the gym and made amazing progress, however, now I look like Geodude which further amplifies my ugliness. It's over.

Is he larping? :feelshehe:
Yes, I found his photo online just as he made his last post to you

Yes I agree. I was thinking about this the other day. Some incels say that they are invisible to normies and especially women, but this isn't my case at all. I'm bald and I have a scarred face, I'm basically ugly to the point that I'm even hard to look at. Women definitely don't ignore me and treat me as this invisible being, but I wish they did. They look at me like I'm a freak of nature that shouldn't even dare to exist.

Yes I agree. I was thinking about this the other day. Some incels say that they are invisible to normies and especially women, but this isn't my case at all. I'm bald and I have a scarred face, I'm basically ugly to the point that I'm even hard to look at. Women definitely don't ignore me and treat me as this invisible being, but I wish they did. They look at me like I'm a freak of nature that shouldn't even dare to exist.
Same i got bullied and made fun of by normies i wish i was invisible so i could do my own thing without them bothering me