Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Theres honestly nothing more pathetic than gymceling

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
For context im a gymcel. Im not proud that i can bench heavy weights and people who are proud of that and arent pros at it should be ashamed. Being good at weightlifting is akin to being talentless. Only talentless people care about your 1rep max bench. I would give up my heaviest bench in a heart beat for actual talent. I want to be proud of an actual skill like coding, music, wrestling, soccer. Not fucking gymceling.

My brother is a gym rat extreme. All he ever talks about is the gym. He doesnt realise girls dont care about the gym. Chads dont need the gym either. They are toned by default. No normal person spends more than an hour at the gym. There is very little moments where your 400 pound deadlift will mean anything in life. An actual skill or sport might get you into social circles, make you money, get you into programs. Not fucking spending 3+ hours at the gym cause you want to lift heavy objects like a caveman. Wish people understood this. Normies dont spend ages at the gym cause they have social lives. Going to the gym to build extreme strength is stupid. Hell if you want to defend yourself take a boxing class. I wasted so much years of gymming for nothing but a sore body and shit physique

But go ahead and post your cringe ass "we're all gonna make it" zyzz shit. Gymceling is a scam. Just do basic cardio and body exercises at home for a better looking body than pointless pumped muscles and save the money

Last edited:
The presence of strength is not the same thing as the absence of talent.

For me it’s just a hobby. I try to go for about an hour 4 times a week. I just wanna be stronger, healthier, and look better

Dude you can just do exercise to feel good about your body and then do some drawing/coding stuff, they're not mutually exclusive. Also a lot of people are talentless and non-gymmaxed like myself, at least you have something working for you. You won't gain talent cause that's genetics too after all

For context im a gymcel. Im not proud that i can bench heavy weights and people who are proud of that and arent pros at it should be ashamed. Being good at weightlifting is akin to being talentless. Only talentless people care about your 1rep max bench. I would give up my heaviest bench in a heart beat for actual talent. I want to be proud of an actual skill like coding, music, wrestling, soccer. Not fucking gymceling.

My brother is a gym rat extreme. All he ever talks about is the gym. He doesnt realise girls dont care about the gym. Chads dont need the gym either. They are toned by default. No normal person spends more than an hour at the gym. There is very little moments where your 400 pound deadlift will mean anything in life. An actual skill or sport might get you into social circles, make you money, get you into programs. Not fucking spending 3+ hours at the gym cause you want to lift heavy objects like a caveman. Wish people understood this. Normies dont spend ages at the gym cause they have social lives. Going to the gym to build extreme strength is stupid. Hell if you want to defend yourself take a boxing class. I wasted so much years of gymming for nothing but a sore body and shit physique

But go ahead and post your cringe ass "we're all gonna make it" zyzz shit. Gymceling is a scam. Just do basic cardio and body exercises at home for a better looking body than pointless pumped muscles and save the money
Get into competitive armwrestling imo. Good cel sport imo

Anonymous 08 03 17 thu 17 48 46 no 42384854 here is a funny joke there are people 26704642

cope thread you have low T and see no gym progress so you’re mad
No gym for your genetics man. Ive benched up to 275 pounds. Deadlifted 300+pounds. Squated 200+ pounds. Shoulder pressed 150 pounds. Done hours of cardio and other body weight exercises yet its done nothing for me or my physiquem gym is a big cope designed to waste money and time with pointless ego lifting

Thankfully I've never spent too much time at the gym last time I went was 2013/2014.

time to roidmaxx fren
Honestly i think i need a testosterone boost so i can stop being so high inhib and passive all the time. Wish there was some sort of legal steroids

steroids are extremely easy to find and you won’t be arrested for buying them. you can literally just talk to your doctor and tell him your feeling symptoms of low T and maybe he’ll prescribe you some.
Lol the (((doctor))) will probably be against incels becoming more masculine so they will instead prescribe pure estrogen soy pills to further worsen me

Honestly i think i need a testosterone boost so i can stop being so high inhib and passive all the time. Wish there was some sort of legal steroids
Yeah me too

Based and high IQ, the graycel was not GrAY

For me it’s just a hobby. I try to go for about an hour 4 times a week. I just wanna be stronger, healthier, and look better
Did that get you good results? That’s my goal, an hour 4 days a week. Does it give you enough time to train all muscle groups twice?

Gymcelling requires discipline that most people don’t have

I quit last year

It's releasing dopamine. And makes you stronger and healthy. When you get older you must do it to not become a butter ball.