Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's honestly no joy in living past 21

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
your chances and access to tight, young pussy are gone forever

I'm turning 20 this year. This thread honestly made me cry

At this point no problem with a Christmas cake.

at least you can legally drink alcohol

By then you don't you don't get as much joy out of drinking.
True I guess you can get jaded but at least that opportunity is there all the time

That's why if I haven't at least kissed a girl at 20 I'm committing suicide.

holy shit this ia high octane suicide fuel. im 24 and its been over since i was 16. i was such a cuck 16-22 thinking i had a chance.

True I guess you can get jaded but at least that opportunity is there all the time
Yeah, but it's not the same. Drinking with your bros at 16 >>>> drinking alone at 21.

I think life gets better for an incel at 21 and up, because you have better means to life cope. Teenage years as an incel are the most painful because that time period is when it's the easiest to get sex. At least when normies get older they also struggle to get pussy like the rest of us.

By then you don't you don't get as much joy out of drinking.
giphy.gif

Yup im 22, its over

Yeah, but it's not the same. Drinking with your bros at 16 >>>> drinking alone at 21.
True, but drinking alcohol helps drown the problems even if only temporary. Same reason I like to smoke pot, it makes me forget about my shitty life and makes me feel good.