Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's barely, any sandniggers in the German national team

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
The only ones are emre can and Gündoğan. And emre can isn't even good, and and can easily be replaced. Gündoğan is the only sand really, the other ethnics are all niggers. Even Jamal musiala is a mixed race nigger, not sand. So I don't exactly know what people mean when they say there's many sandniggers.

Last edited:
@Jason Voorhees

not a sandnig but we have that chimp Rüdiger

not a sandnig but we have that chimp Rüdiger
Yes, so it makes no sense when people say there are many sands in the team. Only Gündoğan starts. The rest are all Niggers.

Football is considered to be a low class sport in europe.

We used to have this Ajax-sandnigger called Ziyech who chose to play for Morroco instead of Netherlands. That could be what's happening in Germany but I wouldn't know.

You forgot about Undav

We used to have this Ajax-sandnigger called Ziyech who chose to play for Morroco instead of Netherlands. That could be what's happening in Germany but I wouldn't know.
Hakim Ziyech? Sands aren't as good at football compared to blacks and Whites, that's why. There's not many sands playing in European clubs compared to Niggers.

Hakim Ziyech? Sands aren't as good at football compared to blacks and Whites, that's why. There's not many sands playing in European clubs compared to Niggers.
Yeah that's the one, I remember it bothered me at the time that he chose Morocco over the Netherlands. But looking back on it it shouldn't have, he's not Ducth he knows it, I know it and anyone who doesn't know it is just a retard.
And you might be onto something with that, I can only remember like 2 other sandnigger players in our national team but I can count countless niggers, too many.

Yeah that's the one, I remember it bothered me at the time that he chose Morocco over the Netherlands. But looking back on it it shouldn't have, he's not Ducth he knows it, I know it and anyone who doesn't know it is just a retard.
Everyone know that. Playing for a country which is not yours is not worth it even if you have lived there for 10 generations.
Mesut Ozil was criticized unfairly, by the German media when he didn't perform well, even though, he was one of the best mid fielders in his prime, whites who performed similarly or played worse were let off easily.

I wouldn't want sandniggers playing for European countries despite, being a sandnigger. It only antagonizes people, it doesn't serve any benefit to me. And it obviously, makes sense that people want people who look like them to represent them.
And you might be onto something with that, I can only remember like 2 other sandnigger players in our national team but I can count countless niggers, too many.
The Jews want to promote Niggers not sands. That's why They have tarnished our reputation globally. Most of the "Syrian refugees" in Europe aren't even Syrian. The media just says Ahmed from Syria commited x crime, and the average gullible Friedrich believes it. It also doesn't help that jewlywood have been casting curries to play sands for decades.
IMG 20240620 020435IMG 20240620 020410
So when a Pakistani commits a crime it's blamed on Arabs. Even on this forum people can't tell the difference between Arabs and Pakistanis. So it makes sense that the average Normie is clueless.

Last edited: