Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's an old Redbox cabinet behind my local pharmacy that they're gonna throw away due to a store remodel.

Brainy

Brainy

A man can dream...
★★★★★
If I had the space and money hnnnnng.

Gut it out and turn the thing into an arcade machine/server hub. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Imagine being richcel. I'd have a basement that I would make into the coziest place and have this Redbox cabinet in. I'd have all sorts of copes. A pool table, a bar area, a cozy couch, all sorts of nice ribbed glass decor, a display cabinet with all my keepsakes...

I'd do one of those hidden door things to it like in James Bond where you press a button and the bookshelf opens.

LED lights going down the stairs, maybe some along the edges of the ceiling. Definitely some futuristic decor.

Theme would be black faux leather(for the animalcels), ribbed chrome trim, LED "neon", holographic posters, high-tech.

I'd make sure it's on a hill in case of floods.

Then I'd invite all the brocels over and we'd chill, watch movies, play games, play pool, poker, etc. :feelsYall:

Then I'd invite all the brocels over and we'd chill, watch movies, play games, play pool, poker, etc
Sounds comfy as fuck. Sign me up (in videogame)

you talking about one of these broski? how does it work exactly

Sounds comfy as fuck. Sign me up (in videogame)
All brocels invited:feelzez:
View attachment 1277664

you talking about one of these broski? how does it work exactly
Basically there's a screen and you choose a movie to rent on it. Then it dispenses a DVD of the movie in a Redbox case. Idk if there's a robot arm in it or how they do it. I just think it's a cool looking cabinet so I'd definitely convert one into something else. Maybe even replace the screen with one of those 3D holographic screens if that exists yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back