Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's an Incel on Gab

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
https://gab.ai/PlanetIncel He was on Gab before with the username @Lynchniggers. He was removed and now it's @PlanetIncel.

I think this guy is a fucking honeypot. No true incel would be talking about running people over with his car on Gab of all places. I'm pretty sure this guy is definitely being watched by everyone. Gab doesn't need the hate right now and this guy is trying to take down a fledging free speech site. Not cool, faggot!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 6.29.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 6.29.28 PM.png
    137 KB · Views: 111
  • Possible LEO honeypot on Gab.png
    Possible LEO honeypot on Gab.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 6.26.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 6.26.22 PM.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 1.59.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 1.59.21 PM.png
    438 KB · Views: 101
Dont give him attention.

What is this gab shit and why is it so good?

Gab is an alt-tech social media site like Twitter. Gab values free speech more than what Twitter and Facebook claims to. And the whole Silicon Valley Giants hate them for it. When the F.A.G.S. (Facebook, Apple, Google, & Spotify) of big tech deplatformed Infowars/Alex Jones from everywhere. Gab was there for him to grow on and even use GabTV to post videos and live streams.

What an egoist cubt

@Honeypot not cool bro

This guy is probably some MSTOW cuck who is low IQ and put all these threats online

or

this "guy" is a CIA Nigger bot

I think he's serious after he mentioned Gogh. He's retarded for saying Anne Frank. No such thing as a femcel.

Gab is an alt-tech social media site like Twitter. Gab values free speech more than what Twitter and Facebook claims to.
Bullshit,when the Pittsburgh synanogue shooting happened they wouldn't shut up about how would they cancel and ban all the accounts that supported the guy or the shooting,and they had no place in the site

>Anne Frank
>incel

LOL, def a false flag account

PlanetIncel is a faggotry honeypot
>Anne Frank
>incel

LOL, def a false flag account
My thoughts exactly. He's an low-IQ kike fakecel designed to only take down Gab and give us Incels more undeserved hate.

Anne Frank is about as real as her alleged femcel status

Gab is nothing but feds