Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's an entire meta-economy that exists for women only

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

beyond over
Have you ever noticed how many avenues there are for women to make money by doing absolutely nothing and contributing absolutely nothing? Any woman with even as little as 1k followers on social media gets sponsorship offers constantly where they get paid to just take a picture with some shitty energy drink or face cream. Rich white women open up all these little "boutique" stores and then spend money at these stores for no reason other than to waste their husbands money. It's like the female hivemind is masterful at extracting resources from men (and from banks/the state) and redistributing it amongst the female hive.

My main point is that I'm trying to distinguish between the "real" economy and what I call the meta-economy. If you're a man, you pretty much have no choice but to participate in the real economy. If you want money, you have to do hard labor or at the very least intellectual labor and your work has an actual end product. Women on the other hand have all these bonus pathways to money available to them that DO NOT EXIST for men. If some retard from IT is reading this, I'm not claiming that women never have to work real jobs or produce real things for the economy, I'm just highlighting that there is an entire meta-economy that exists as a sort of playland for women, and there is really no male equivalent for it. The only men who have such opportunities are the top 0.1% with the most social media followers and shit.

kirby-walk.gif

And the massive rise of women only bullshit jobs and entire sectors in corporate where they just exist and have fun and their work falls upon men

Yes, the idea of our western society is: women are rich and men are poor.

And the massive rise of women only bullshit jobs and entire sectors in corporate where they just exist and have fun and their work falls upon men
Women should work in the coal mines and bleed alongside us in times of conflict

Women should work in the coal mines and bleed alongside us in times of conflict
In modern wars they'll gladly work as remote drone operators and pilots to blow men up from the comfort of a chair

True. They are the ultimate leeches.

>inb4 IT says but muh men can just become professional gamers or streamers

so can women, except with far less skill and dedication required. women suck at games, but due to thirsty simps watching them they will always have an audience regardless of their skill level.

even to have an "easy" job like being a professional gamer/streamer, you have to be more skilled than 99.9% of the playerbase in whatever game you're playing, so it just goes back to this:
The only men who have such opportunities are the top 0.1% with the most social media followers and shit.