Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's always gonna be someone better than you so why should you try?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Even if tomorrow you decide to quit this "cult", it still would be over for you cause no matter what you try to do, someone else does it better. Do you want to attract women by being funny? Guess what, there's another guy who's funny too, and also he's taller than you. Do you want to be a gentleman and treat women nicely? There's another guy who does that, plus he's better looking than you. Do you want to hit the gym and gain muscle? There's another guy who was naturally born with the genetics of a Greek god who will mog you at the gym. And don't even think about trying to make money cause you'd die before even reaching your first 1k. Women only want excellence, the top of the top, the best of the best. We're not even allowed to participate in the race. The battle was lost even before it was lost.

A talented incel is still an incel.

"Well bu- chads are dumb I will stemmaxx and become a renown mathematician/engineer/scientist" there are plenty of gymmaxxed Chads that IQ and career mog you.

Any niche you try to fill there's already a Chad better than you could ever be at it. You just can't compete, you don't have the support he has, you'll continue to fail and go back to being a fat LDARing coomer.

That's why I am going to homestead in the wild, it's just me, only thing that matters is my own abilities to take care of myself, no competition no hierarchy, true anarchy.

I knew it was over for me back in the 'muh personality' days, my shy introvert ass is a big turn off for foids, when I found out I was ugly too it just confirmed

Yep. Self-improvement is a joke because your competition is constantly improving too, and they're already better than you'll ever be.

I only want my looksmatch, hopefully it doesn't involve having to outclass 99% of men around me.... or... :feelshehe:

I only want my looksmatch, hopefully it doesn't involve having to outclass 99% of men around me.... or... :feelshehe:
Your looksmatch already has dozens of better options, same as mine.

"Well bu- chads are dumb I will stemmaxx and become a renown mathematician/engineer/scientist" there are plenty of gymmaxxed Chads that IQ and career mog you.

Any niche you try to fill there's already a Chad better than you could ever be at it. You just can't compete, you don't have the support he has, you'll continue to fail and go back to being a fat LDARing coomer.

That's why I am going to homestead in the wild, it's just me, only thing that matters is my own abilities to take care of myself, no competition no hierarchy, true anarchy.
It's a good life... Until you get old.

I knew it was over for me back in the 'muh personality' days, my shy introvert ass is a big turn off for foids, when I found out I was ugly too it just confirmed

"Well bu- chads are dumb I will stemmaxx and become a renown mathematician/engineer/scientist"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
IQ is gigacope, women only care if a scientist is wealthy (which most aren't), and then he can be a beta male provider while she fucks Chad.
I wish I have the guts one day

Any niche you try to fill there's already a Chad better than you could ever be at it. You just can't compete, you don't have the support he has, you'll continue to fail
The nichechadpill destroyed us
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
Yep. Self-improvement is a joke because your competition is constantly improving too, and they're already better than you'll ever be.
tbh

no matter what you try to do, someone else does it better
Never understood this mentality.
Conversely, no matter what you try to do, many people do it worse. It's not the best of the best or nothing...

Your looksmatch already has dozens of better options, same as mine.
so she will be creating dozens of different incels:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The nichechadpill destroyed us
@BabyFuck McGirlsex

tbh
Its ABSOLUTELY OVER - i tried to artmaxxx but there are tonnes of Artist chads mogging me to oblivion
Even if tomorrow you decide to quit this "cult", it still would be over for you cause no matter what you try to do, someone else does it better. Do you want to attract women by being funny? Guess what, there's another guy who's funny too, and also he's taller than you. Do you want to be a gentleman and treat women nicely? There's another guy who does that, plus he's better looking than you. Do you want to hit the gym and gain muscle? There's another guy who was naturally born with the genetics of a Greek god who will mog you at the gym. And don't even think about trying to make money cause you'd die before even reaching your first 1k. Women only want excellence, the top of the top, the best of the best. We're not even allowed to participate in the race. The battle was lost even before it was lost.
Pure enriched RopeFuel

Last edited:
A talented incel is still an incel.

Absolutely Fucking Over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back