Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there's always a million guests on inceldom discussion

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
:feelstrash: are they mostly made up of the same people from cucktears or are they mostly normies curious about inceldom?

I think this forum is addictive to every non chad male :feelskek:

Most are normies that come here to gawk at the “weird incels”. We’re like zoo animals basically.

1 or 2 are probably FBI agents or some shit because apparently incels are a terrorist threat now. :feelskek:

i imagine at least half are IT where we live in their heads perpetually rent-free

I think its a mixture of cucktears, normies, and lurking incels who haven't made the decision to register yet

It's because the latest Inceldom threads always get featured in the sidebar. If Off Topic threads also were, I think we'd see lots of Guests there too.

Mostly cucktears probably.

They already know why they're here. they just don't want to admit it.

I think it's normal, there's a lot of curious normies.

Most are normies that come here to gawk at the “weird incels”. We’re like zoo animals basically.

1 or 2 are probably FBI agents or some shit because apparently incels are a terrorist threat now. :feelskek:

Theres almost an even amount of guests and users on this thread rn lol

fuck piss shit cunt ass nigger

I think this forum is addictive to every non chad male :feelskek:
I think chads come here to up their game as well tbh. No other place posts only truth without bs optimism or just do x brroo crap

Damn guests, fuck outta here!
53EF76C2 94D4 4C1C 856A 7B61C79E1199

fuck piss shit cunt ass nigger
1AA877ED F428 4676 9DD3 7F771D80E91C

They already know why they're here. they just don't want to admit it.

They're here because this is their reality now already or they know it will be their future.

Inceldom only goes up every year. It will not go back down. Women have decided and the future is incel.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

They're here because this is their reality now already or they know it will be their future.

Inceldom only goes up every year. It will not go back down. Women have decided and the future is incel.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

Wow. Absolutely brutal blackpill there. 30+% of young male ethnics are incels while only 3% of ethnic females choose to not have sex.

Get me in the screenshot

Cucktears and FBI agents

Lurking low inhib incels, ledditfags, media and CIA niggers.

I think most of them are incels who just haven't registered.

1 or 2 are probably FBI agents or some shit because apparently incels are a terrorist threat now.
They act like we can just co-ordinate a planned incel terrorist strike around the world (although not saying this would be a bad thing).

"Gee whiz, browsing these incel forums leaves me buttblasted and in tears. :feels: But I always come back for more. Someone needs to keep tabs on these hateful muhsoggykneeists." :soy::soy::soy: - Cucktears lurkers.

Chads visiting this site know deep down that they are going to be cucked one day. :blackpill: