Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's always a bigger Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I bet that tallfag posts here tbh ngl :chad: :chad:

poor tall'''''cels'''''''

Fuck that tallfag son of a bitch

"I'm humbled to be mogged" what the fuck kind of bullshit is this

Humble bragging cunt.

Piece of shit tallfag

Humble bragging cunt.
What's the point of bragging on a sub where everyone is as tall or taller than you, that's like bragging about having a big dick on r/bigdickproblems.

When your entire existence is defined by how long your body is.

sure these niggas are 6'5 and been working out for 7 years... but are they bulletproof? :feelsLSD:

Fuck that tallfag son of a bitch

"I'm humbled to be mogged" what the fuck kind of bullshit is this
I’d see how humbled he would be to catch a bullet with a cranium

sure these niggas are 6'5 and been working out for 7 years... but are they bulletproof? :feelsLSD:
I’d see how humbled he would be to catch a bullet with a cranium
90A370C1 D91F 4BCF B8F1 56D15C1D6FE0

i hope a ceiling fan beheads them

Looks and height don't matter though inkler :feelsclown:

This is what ¨human¨ existence is all about. Oooga booga he bone longer :feelstastyman: Me bone very long also, but not enough :feelstastyman: He better human because he taller :feelstastyman: I´m 8 foot 9 by the way reddit :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: It so hard be 9 foot 11, you head bang all time, you need bend to kiss ladies :feelstastyman: I no buy feet cover big enough in normal shop :feelstastyman:

Why does the fucking height range for homo sapiens have to be so large, why can´t we all be 170cm +- a few mm
How the fuck are human bones and organs able to support these monstrosities. Lately I've been seeing shit ton of ricemen on the streets about 190cm tall (probably lower because of sneakers but whatever), if there's god he's a fucking clown :feelsclown:

And how the fuck tallfags are still not taxed. I think you should pay up if most of the cattle (both foids and normies) considers you to be a superhuman and is literally ready to lick shit off your rectum :feelsokman:

clownerino worlderino :mask:

all ((((their :shhh::shhh::shhh:)))) fault

At That height, any college will pay you under the Table to play at their school

So you get paid, get treated like the king on campus, and every foid wants you.

What's the point of bragging on a sub where everyone is as tall or taller than you, that's like bragging about having a big dick on r/bigdickproblems.
They know manlets are lurking there :incel: