Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's always a bigger Chad - dude's wife is physically attracted to his best friend and even masturbated to him.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/i0voft/wife_is_physically_attracted_to_best_friend/

Wife is physically attracted to best friend relationship advice   2020 07 31 060152

Women are the reason we can't have nice things

Given his username, he is probably a fat fack beta buxxing

Alcohol isn't a truth serum. Although drunk, she didn't have to say that.
True or not, her confession was meant to unsettle him and cause drama or start a fight.

God, words can not describe how much I hate women

cuckit soys are being pretty based in the comments ngl

Over for you if you're not at least chadlite

100% that 'best friend' of his is either fucking her on the side, or she thinks about him when fucking her husband. If she's enough of a whore to admit masturbating over him, even if she has to blame it on the alcohol which is such a fucking cop out, she's definitely not thinking about her husband when he fucks her. If she even lets him.

Burka was made for a reason. Never forget that.

Cucked by BBC yet again.

Modern marriages in a nutshell.

If i ever ascend ill make sure my gf feels extremely fucking insecure about everything

Just another day on Cuckit.
Images

Hope this guy divorces her.

"He's one of those kinds of dudes" I:E a Chad. IT wont touch that quote

Keep telling women it's ok to be whores and this is what happens. God I hate progressive cucks so much

Chad wins. Always

Inceltear are definitely not scared to post this

The only exception to this is if you had a SHIT TON of money but its stashed somewhere she cant
get at it.

You give her a little bit here and there, as long as she's good

This is what awaits us after we ascend

If your friend is flirting with your wife its already over.

If your wife admits this to you easily with no fear than she has no respect for you.

hello
i hate women
True or not, her confession was meant to unsettle him and cause drama or start a fight.
Probably becasue she has already cheated on him, but wants to stop feeling bad about it if he's the one initiating a fight.
I have a PHD in female mental gymnactics.
Burka was made for a reason. Never forget that.
Based
The only exception to this is if you had a SHIT TON of money but its stashed somewhere she cant
get at it.

You give her a little bit here and there, as long as she's good
So basically, treat her like a pavlov dog. Good idea.

Last edited:

This. She was testing to see how much he will allow her to get away with, how much she can take advantage of him and still have him.

You are pretty god damn based

Smoking gorilla

This kind of shit makes me wanna puke. How can such vile creatures exist? Poor guy.

The fact she even shared this fact with him tells you that she doesn't respect him. What kind of disgusting degenerate tells the person they "love" (let's be srs, we all know the love is one way) that they flirt with and masturbated to the thought of their more attractive friend?

At the absolute minimum, it's going to make him feel like shit. This is the cunt basically communicating to him that his days are numbered and that he'd best be on his best behavior, else she's going to leave him for his friend.

It's only a matter of time before she cheats, and of course, she'll blame HIM for not being man enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back