Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's a super blackpilled Spanish movie called "Pagafantas" and you should watch it

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/oz179rap07A

It's about a beta low tier normie who falls in love with a foid who constantly friendzones him and makes him live humiliating situations. It's the best example of what really happens when you're a "nice guy" and how the whole simping culture is useless. BTW pagafantas in Spanish means literally "fanta payer" referencing guys who invite foids to drinks (or paying them anything really) in an attempt to win them but always fail.

Gonna watch it tonight if I don't forget

looks based
pagafantas is the equivalent of a betabuxxer simp

Have you watched the Serranos? It was good.

I have noticed that few cultures are brutally honest about the importance of good looks and its made known to the children from a very young age , even in France looks are a topmost priority or so i have heard . Its just the mainstream culture who injects false theories in the minds of childrens and masses

Fucking women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back