Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's a possibility that I could die today or get arrested.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
I am going to explore an abandoned mall that I have been wanting to for ages now.
Today is the day I had enough low inhib to do it.
The place is infested with drugmaxxers and glowies
but I just want to go see the purple, pink, and white anemoia interrior.

God, protect me please.

the possibility is like below 5%. godspeed anyways

I also went to a lost place this year and some crazy old guy hunted us lol. Luckily we escaped
(in Dead By Daylight)

I also went to a lost place this year and some crazy old guy hunted us lol. Luckily we escaped
(in Dead By Daylight)
how did he try to hunt you?

No abandoned mall for your face.

How did it go?

How did it go?
not bad at all, it was very quick considering the part where I entered was the only accessible room, i couldn't get to the other main commons area because of locked and boarded up areas

not bad at all, it was very quick considering the part where I entered was the only accessible room, i couldn't get to the other main commons area because of locked and boarded up areas
Cool, glad you were able to do it safely.

:feelsokman:

Also, out of curiosity, what was the hallway in your OG avi?

Did it look cool inside?
It did. I'd show pictures but it'd doxx my location.
I wanted to ride the elevator to see if it still worked but it was in the blocked off area.
:feelsokman:

Also, out of curiosity, what was the hallway in your OG avi?
I am surprised anyone remembers that.
The guy in it was in subhuman's old avi, the guy from abu ghraib. I put him there to spotlight how the kikes unfairly treat subhumans

I am going to explore an abandoned mall that I have been wanting to for ages now.
Today is the day I had enough low inhib to do it.
The place is infested with drugmaxxers and glowies
but I just want to go see the purple, pink, and white anemoia interrior.

God, protect me please.
God has given up on us why else are you on here?

JFL @ Yankland, where going to the "mall" is a life and death adventure.

I visited a few lost places and dead malls. One dead mall still had a few active businesses near the entrance like a restaurant, a travel agency, an ice cream bistro, a cheap clothes store and a nail salon.

The rest was dark, especially the basement. There were just a few emo kids hanging out and doing homework and a confused looking old lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back