Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's a party happening a few houses away from me

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
My vidya coping time was disrupted by loud music.

I decided to go upstairs and look out the window and surely enough I saw a garden full of people in their late teens - early 20s.
I'm looking at them right now and there's a shirtless Chadlite and a 3 foids dancing around him.
JFL imagine being the father of one of these whores. Every single of of those useless cumdumps deserves to have its skull crushed immediately. There's no reason why a father shouldn't get to enjoy his daughter if she's just going to go out and shit on her family name by becoming a public fleshlight. If she's not a virgin and she isn't married then she should be fair game to the man who is responsible for her being alive.

I really wish I was low inhib at times like these.

Edit: ( :soy: )
I secretly recorded a video of them by putting my phone slightly out the window so they wouldn't see me. There's at least 9 normshits. From what I can tell it's 3 or 4 women and 5 humans.

Last edited:
this happens all the time to me, its especially painful to see on holidays and special events, since its an another brutal reminder that time is passing by while im still stuck in the same place

this happens all the time to me, its especially painful to see on holidays and special events, its an another brutal reminder that time is passing by while im still stuck in the same place
It never really happens that close to me. It's only recently that students moved in a few houses away from where I live. I hear them screaming and laughing right now. I am shaking with rage. Those whores deserve to be punished. Why don't western men have balls anymore? How can they be okay with their daughters doing this shit? They need to be hit in the face with a belt until they're unrecognizable.

deploy stink bombs

deploy stink bombs

I'm thinking about what I can do. realistically i'm not low inhib or crafty enough to do anything. I have a few piss bottles but it's the middle of the day tbh so what could I really achieve with them?

It never really happens that close to me. It's only recently that students moved in next to me. I hear them screaming right now. I am shaking with rage. Those whores deserve to be punished. Why don't western men have balls anymore? How can they be okay with their daughters doing this shit? They need to be hit in the face with a belt until they're unrecognizable.
i have no idea what happened to turn make men into such cucks, i guess no one sees it as a bad thing anymore, men have been completely crippled by the soy overdose.

Just throw a grenade theory.

The father of those whores gave up a long time ago

I secretly recorded a video of them by putting my phone slightly out the window so they wouldn't see me. There's at least 9 normshits. From what I can tell it's 3 or 4 women and 5 humans.

I decided to go upstairs and look out the window and...
...and there's the fucking problem.

I always hear loud music around my house in the summer. Started happening just a week ago or more. Don't look outside. It's like Indiana Jones. Do not look. You won't like what you see.

I decided to go upstairs and look out the window and surely enough I saw a garden full of people in their late teens - early 20s.
I'm looking at them right now and there's a shirtless Chadlite and a 3 foids dancing around him.

I really wish I was low inhib at times like these.
Man one of my bros wanted to have a serious chat with me today and was like you've changed man, everyone is really worried about you, it's like you list touch with humanity and reality.

Now I see this post, and realise how much the world has changed me in the 15 months since I found the blackpill. This shit was not relevant to me before, foids were no relevant to me before, relationships etc, were just like yeah sometimes they happen, sometimes they don't. I was always insanely competitive, but never even thought of this from a blackpill POV. I never realised how stupid normies (including me) were, and how they were all cucks and simps and jesters.

Those 3 lines were as meaningless to me as if they were written in Arabic. But now those 3 lines sum up everything that drives me, and everything I feel towards the world, and encompass the only emotions I have remaining
Can u pm it OP, if u don't wanna post it here as risky to get doxxed?

Man one of my bros wanted to have a serious chat with me today and was like you've changed man, everyone is really worried about you, it's like you list touch with humanity and reality.

Now I see this post, and realise how much the world has changed me in the 15 months since I found the blackpill. This shit was not relevant to me before, foids were no relevant to me before, relationships etc, were just like yeah sometimes they happen, sometimes they don't. I was always insanely competitive, but never even thought of this from a blackpill POV. I never realised how stupid normies (including me) were, and how they were all cucks and simps and jesters.

Those 3 lines were as meaningless to me as if they were written in Arabic. But now those 3 lines sum up everything that drives me, and everything I feel towards the world, and encompass the only emotions I have remaining

Can u pm it OP, if u don't wanna post it here as risky to get doxxed?
Yup, I can relate. I turned very bitter from finding the blackpill but it was bound to happen eventually anyway. I always knew something was missing but before I couldn't really tell what it was. Now I know.
It hurts to know that there is no such thing as love. Finding a woman who isn't a complete whore is rarer than hitting a lottery jackpot. I always daydreamed about having a relationship with a girl who is as intelligent as a man and isn't a complete slut but I realize now that aside from a few insanely rare cases that shit doesn't exist and it's making me very depressed.

Call the cops for breaking social distancing

One of these days I will enter a random university party and uppercut the first person I see.

tfw you will never be part of x party

One of these days I will enter a random university party and uppercut the first person I see.
Based.
I never got invited to a single party in my life so when I read this thread, I honestly forgot they even existed.

I am not entirely convinced that parties exist to that extent outside of movies. They are just so far removed from anything I have or will experience that they almost seem imaginary. I suppose for me, they might as well be imaginary.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back