Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's a new tradfoid on YouTube - but like most of them, she's full of shit

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Her name is Lexiegirly, and she's 18, and pretty hot. Her videos at a first glance seem based, but like all other redpill trad bitches (i.e. RealFemSapien, Pearly Things), she's doing it for likes and money.

IF she does believe what she says, she's doing it for ulterior motives:
  • she says men need to be constantly working and should never feel lazy (translation: I want to be lone for most of the day so I can do what I want and probably fuck other guys behind his back)
  • she says women should date older guys, (translation: she just wants a sugar daddy and/or lazy and doesn't want to work)
  • she says to stop dating pretty boys, and - get ready for this - girls should give ugly guys a chance (translation: she wants a beta simp, as foids know early in life that good looking guys don't need to simp and can afford to be assholes, and simping behavior is strongly correlated with looks)
She also doesn't believe in depression, JFL

thx for promoting her channel you cuck

Her videos at a first glance seem based, but like all other redpill trad bitches (i.e. RealFemSapien, Pearly Things), she's doing it for likes and money.

nothing better than some tradthot with tattoos

she puts on a dress and starts baking cookies for attention

A real tradwife would never have a YouTube channel jfl. But the only good she would do is if she had a large female following trying to emulate her.

But usually, fake tradwives target the desperate lonely men, like Ben Shapiro's sister. She flaunts those giant milkers and is often barefoot. I bet most of her audience is male.

You should've expected that from the beginning

advertisement-tier thread

just earn money by telling dumb ugly oofie doofies what they want to hear theory

bet this “tradgirl” sucked double digit of black cocks past year only

nothing better than some tradthot with tattoos
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Image 2024 09 03 014916218

Reminds me of this supposedly anti-sjw anti-woke nerdy foid YouTuber. Sometimes I watch her videos, but those tattoos are so distracting.

Image 2024 09 03 015108393

She even has a second channel where she does Bible readings jfl, but those giant sleeve tattoos are so fucking distracting :feelshaha:

I can't take her seriously at all

View attachment 1242775

Reminds me of this supposedly anti-sjw anti-woke nerdy foid YouTuber. Sometimes I watch her videos, but those tattoos are so distracting.

View attachment 1242776
She even has a second channel where she does Bible readings jfl, but those giant sleeve tattoos are so fucking distracting :feelshaha:

this bitch readin the bible but she looks like a demon straight outta revalations

just earn money by telling dumb ugly oofie doofies what they want to hear theory
That's exactly what I was getting at, you got it
bet this “tradgirl” sucked double digit of black cocks past year only
For sure...she has that 1000 cock stare that even a sperg like me picked up on, and the fact that she compares different types of men makes me think she was more than likely ran through since 6th grade

View attachment 1242775

View attachment 1242776

That's fucking ridiculous. If she's really "trad", she'd cover up those tattoos, knowing that trad guys are often turned off by them