Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL there's a heck of a lot of these couples on my campus

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
I notice on my uni campus and the surrounding area including where i live, there is a noticeable amount of east asian (chinese, south korean usually) lesbian couples. they hold hand, kiss etc and ive seen probably 30 of them.

have they just given up on asian men because they find them so unattractive so they turn gay? or is it just the way friends interact in these cultures...

am i overthinking this

noodlewhores have that nerves to do that what can you expect from selfhating bitches and remember old time classic "CAT LADY ROASTIE" that type of +30 women mostly white women though

Time for a ricecel revolution

Most of the couples at my uni are tall white guys with white foids. 2nd most common of course is asian foid and white guy

They don't hold the same standards on other foids.

Moar General Cho !

I notice on my uni campus and the surrounding area including where i live, there is a noticeable amount of east asian (chinese, south korean usually) lesbian couples. they hold hand, kiss etc and ive seen probably 30 of them.

have they just given up on asian men because they find them so unattractive so they turn gay? or is it just the way friends interact in these cultures...

am i overthinking this
I live in SE USA and I never ever see this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back