Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story There's a guy with a No Game No Life mousepad at my workplace

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
One with Shiro with her short skirt and you can see her legs from behind, I wish I was as low inhib as him and I didn't give a flying fuck about what the world thinks about me kek. Because if you're low inhib enough to have a loli mousepad at the workplace then what's stopping you from conquering the world. Btw he's normie tier which makes it even weirder, I thought only incels and weebs (which usually are correlated) were into this kind of anime even if No Game No Life was one of the most popular animu of 2014. In my attempt of socializing I told him I watched that anime many years ago and he told me it was one of his favorites of all time and he said I should also watch the movie. Thoughts? @Sheogorath

For non weebcels this is Shiro
no-game-no-life-shiro-no-game-no-life-1345.jpg

I wish I had coworkers like that. All my coworkers are NPCs

Wtf, low inhib as fuck. I have a regular mouse pad at work even though I have a large one of yoshino, I tried to watch that anime but stopped after ep one because it was boring.

Befriend him, is he incel-tier? :feelsjuice:

One with Shiro with her short skirt and you can see her legs from behind
Tell me if you find a copy of this mousepad. This guy mogs me, I bought a Yoko Littner mousepad but she's only 14 and can pass for an adult due to her bustiness, and even then I wouldn't be so brazen as to use it openly (actually lost it, sadly)
Shiro is 11 tho this guy lifemogs us

I wish I was as low inhib as him and I didn't give a flying fuck about what the world thinks about me kek. Because if you're low inhib enough to have a loli mousepad at the workplace then what's stopping you from conquering the world.
Yeah I'd follow that guy into battle he sounds awesome

Btw he's normie tier which makes it even weirder, I thought only incels and weebs (which usually are correlated) were into this kind of anime even if No Game No Life was one of the most popular animu of 2014.
Just because normies have access to 3dpd roasty pussy doesn't mean they're going to ignore the obvious fact of 2d waifus being superior in beauty.

You're basically thinking in terms of normy narrative - that anime is ONLY a "cope" and that you wouldn't have an interest in it if you could achieve 3d conquers.

I don't believe that is the case. Normies will on some level process the beauty but closet their appreciation of it so as not to harm their chances of 3d cuddling or suffering 3d consequence.

It's cucked to do so, so many normies will internalize the suppression and convince themselves they don't like it, to try and live with themself.

This guy basically is too intraspective to do that - he realizes it is cucked to ignore beauty and rather than convince himself beauty is not beautiful, he has gone into IDGAF broadcast mode.

Must mean he's very confident in his career (most bosses will want to fire guys with loli mouspads) or else wants to get fired and slap a discrimination lawsuit and get severance.

In my attempt of socializing I told him I watched that anime many years ago and he told me it was one of his favorites of all time and he said I should also watch the movie. Thoughts? @Sheogorath
I wish I had a friend like that, try and become close friends with this guy he sounds amazing bro-for-life.

Sadly I haven't actually seen NGNL yet, but having an IRL friend into it would prob motivate me to do that to give me a talking point with them.

I nearly watched Black Lagoon because a girl said she liked it, but she ghosted me when I tried to call her so I ended up not doing it. I still intend to someday it's just hard to find peaceful moments to watch animu or to organize my collections.

Tell me if you find a copy of this mousepad. This guy mogs me, I bought a Yoko Littner mousepad but she's only 14 and can pass for an adult due to her bustiness, and even then I wouldn't be so brazen as to use it openly (actually lost it, sadly)
Shiro is 11 tho this guy lifemogs us

Yeah I'd follow that guy into battle he sounds awesome

Just because normies have access to 3dpd roasty pussy doesn't mean they're going to ignore the obvious fact of 2d waifus being superior in beauty.

You're basically thinking in terms of normy narrative - that anime is ONLY a "cope" and that you wouldn't have an interest in it if you could achieve 3d conquers.

I don't believe that is the case. Normies will on some level process the beauty but closet their appreciation of it so as not to harm their chances of 3d cuddling or suffering 3d consequence.

It's cucked to do so, so many normies will internalize the suppression and convince themselves they don't like it, to try and live with themself.

This guy basically is too intraspective to do that - he realizes it is cucked to ignore beauty and rather than convince himself beauty is not beautiful, he has gone into IDGAF broadcast mode.

Must mean he's very confident in his career (most bosses will want to fire guys with loli mouspads) or else wants to get fired and slap a discrimination lawsuit and get severance.

I wish I had a friend like that, try and become close friends with this guy he sounds amazing bro-for-life.

Sadly I haven't actually seen NGNL yet, but having an IRL friend into it would prob motivate me to do that to give me a talking point with them.

I nearly watched Black Lagoon because a girl said she liked it, but she ghosted me when I tried to call her so I ended up not doing it. I still intend to someday it's just hard to find peaceful moments to watch animu or to organize my collections.
Large-RGB-No-Game-No-Life-Mouse-Pad-Anime-Gaming-Mousepad-LED-Mause-Pad-Gamer-Accessories.jpg_640x640.jpg

Mousepad
The mousepad is something similar to this one, not sure if it has the RGB lights but the design is very very similar or even the same, don't remember 100% (he doesn't sit next to me). Same as you I'm surprised the boss hasn't given him "the talk" about how that mousepad is inappropriate and is making colleagues uncomfortable. I'll watch the movie someday to have something to talk about.

Btw Black Lagoon is probably my favorite anime ever, you should watch it when you can. And how the fuck is Yoko 14 kek, she looks at least 20 with that body and face she's a top tier waifu :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

All I can figure is the boss doesn't know for sure how old she is (prob doesn't know name of anime) and any foid who dislikes it doesn't know either and doesn't want to risk being seeing as a jealous bitch if it turns out she's 18 or something and just thin.

It tends to be obese hambeasts who care about this shit (hot stacies DGAF too busy enjoying life to hate on lolicons IMO long as we don't cross them) and it would humiliate them if it turns out they're mad at an 18 year old woman who is jsut thin because it makes them look like they're pushing a "must be obese or it's a child" narrative, which essentially IS what they are doing because 11 year olds are mid-pubescent young women who are prime wife material in healthy traditionalist cultures.