Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres a game where you can beat up foids as a truecel

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
Its gta:chinatown wars. Like any other gta game you can beat foids whenver you want but instead of being chad/tyrone you’re a 1/10 GIGACHINK rice truecel.

He has a deformed, niggerlike, rocket ship nose, eyes straight off the foid I posted but extra slitted like the truecel he is. His skin is yellow as a lemon, and his eyebrows are a mile from where his subhuman monolids start…
Here’s a description of him from fandom:
“Huang is a young adult of visible Asian heritage. He has a somewhat lighter than average skin-tone, and short, medium-brown hair. He has facial hair in the form of some hard-to-spot chin stubble and a soul patch beneath his lower lip. He almost always carries an expression of bored indifference, only showing significant emotion during very few cutscenes in the game”
He also has a resting bitchface so he’s autistic as fuck and nobody knows what hes thinking, like a dark triad maxxed, asian version of dr. autismo.

He is straight off the boat and 26 year old (probably khhv) GIGATRUECEL, GIGACHINK, who’s NEVER had an emotional connection to a female in his 26 YEARS of existence, and nor does he desire one. It’s beyond over for all of us and him but at least if you’re edgy enough you can play as this GIGACHINK and beat foids (in gta, literally)

I actually had this game kek. Wasn't that bad.

I remember playing this game all day when I visited my aunt in France. My cousin had an iPad with the game on it but never used it. As soon as I started playing, I was immediately hooked. I just played it non-stop until we went back home.

This game had some pretty unique features for GTA games. Like you could deal drugs as a side job, the chainsaw could dismember NPCs or if you hit them with the taser too much you could set them on fire :feelskek:

Its gta:chinatown wars. Like any other gta game you can beat foids whenver you want but instead of being chad/tyrone you’re a 1/10 GIGACHINK rice truecel.
View attachment 1229724
He has a deformed, niggerlike, rocket ship nose, eyes straight off the foid I posted but extra slitted like the truecel he is. His skin is yellow as a lemon, and his eyebrows are a mile from where his subhuman monolids start…
Here’s a description of him from fandom:
“Huang is a young adult of visible Asian heritage. He has a somewhat lighter than average skin-tone, and short, medium-brown hair. He has facial hair in the form of some hard-to-spot chin stubble and a soul patch beneath his lower lip. He almost always carries an expression of bored indifference, only showing significant emotion during very few cutscenes in the game”
He also has a resting bitchface so he’s autistic as fuck and nobody knows what hes thinking, like a dark triad maxxed, asian version of dr. autismo.

He is straight off the boat and 26 year old (probably khhv) GIGATRUECEL, GIGACHINK, who’s NEVER had an emotional connection to a female in his 26 YEARS of existence, and nor does he desire one. It’s beyond over for all of us and him but at least if you’re edgy enough you can play as this GIGACHINK and beat foids (in gta, literally)
Dark triad bad bwoiii

Pretty much all souls games you are a subhuman that must accsend