Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There’s a couple in my class and it’s so brutal

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
I can’t handle it man, they sit at the table and I looked under there because I dropped my pencil ( brutal when your subhuman hands can’t even grip a pencil properly) and they where sitting with their legs crossed together.

I can’t handle it man, they sit at the table and I looked under there because I dropped my pencil ( brutal when your subhuman hands can’t even grip a pencil properly) and they where sitting with their legs crossed together.
how old are they?

yea there's a couple at the lunch table i sit at

and i see lots of couples walking around

After a first week of high school a guy and a girl hooked up and spent the rest of the year making out in front of everybody and it's like all of us losers made a silent pact to not react to them. It was brutal to even hear the sounds of them kissing.

Literally just approach that noodle at lunch theory :feelsseriously:
i go to a different school, which is why i sit at lunch with people

but i think she saw me take a picture of her back then kek

A couple in My class was Also the same, one time we caught the girl jerking the guy off. They we're 16

Thank god I have never witnessed such a thing in class

I’ve been seeing this shit since middle school it’s like you’re getting cucked right in front of your eyes and you can’t do shit about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back