Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's a company called incel Tourism

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

JFL

The irony

That would be kind of based if it was ran by and for incels tbh

2024 07 04  20339

They're located in Lagos :lul:

>plot 39
too bad it can't be plot 88 or plot 14

2024 07 04  20712

"Romantic Candlelit Dinners"

right wing incel company in nigERia ready to do TND, giga based
Would be even funner if it was located in Chad (yes it's an actual nigga country)

JFL
View attachment 1192086
"Romantic Candlelit Dinners"
Kek maybe some Nigeriancels can work their way to be CEOs of the company and make it into a global incel corporate empire.

Kek maybe some Nigeriancels can work their way to be CEOs of the company and make it into a global incel corporate empire.
Ngl if I had money and connections I'd start my own political party. Ultraconservative and ultranationalistic

We gotta let IT know about that..they will cancel this site in 5 minutes via twitterX

We gotta let IT know about that..they will cancel this site in 5 minutes via twitterX
But they're sandnigger (Dubai) + nigger (Nigeria) and probably muslim. Well, whatever, love when they fight lol

But they're sandnigger (Dubai) + nigger (Nigeria) and probably muslim. Well, whatever, love when they fight lol
the term "incel" will make them go batshit crazy

is this how fakecels infiltrate the forum?

Is this company also owned by @Master

Reminds me of the German village called Inzell