Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There's a chance for you

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
There's a chance that one day you'll get a girlfriend. You aren't fucked forever. There's a sliver of hope.

A sliver of Hope to be betabuxxed and to have starfish sex with a used up , braindead foid .
Give up Hope , enjoy your Freedom .

I have lost all hope in this direction

Really, so you mean I can cure my Asperger's & not be hopeless at interacting with neurotypicals, not wanna avoid being around others & succeed in the many ways I've failed so far, cool when does it start broooooooo'.

"Girlfriend" is vague, but with the massive overpopulation still an ongoing problem in the poor parts of the world there's a high probability of a near-slave type fucktoy for who can afford one, which should be just about anyone whose family has been in the first world for a few generations.

bbe098d3857a9b4109f6338791d3ebf4.png

ur bipolar
damn I wish I had your join date :feelscry: mogs me so hard

there is no chance for our face stop lying man

I never ever had hope

There's a chance that one day you'll get a girlfriend. You aren't fucked forever. There's a sliver of hope.
There is a higher chance I'll get killed by a vending machine.

Get some money --> go to 3rd world shithole --> acquire gf from said shithole

A sliver of Hope to be betabuxxed and to have starfish sex with a used up , braindead foid .
Give up Hope , enjoy your Freedom .
Virgin or nothing, i will never settle and betabux some used up whore

hahahahahaha

there is no hope. never was

Getting older isn't an aphrodisiac. Now is the best you'll ever look to foids.

We are going to make it bro.

What have you been smoking? There's no hope for me and neither for you.

It's getting worse every day

You're right. Perhaps not today, perhaps not tomorrow, but perhaps someday. Several incels who've said, "It's over" have ascended and left this forum. Why not some of us?

Nah, I'm already in my 30s, every foid is already a used up whore that's had like 28 miles of dicks In her. I'm better off hoping vr sex gets to the point where it can stimulate you in real life, or sexbots.

Yay, now just need to find cute adorable daddy of culture with cute adorable teen daughter of culture