Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There's a bunch of Chad's and Stacies partying in a park in front of my house

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
So usually at this time (3a.m) I'm either asleep or playing vidya, but I can't do either of those things because some retards decided it would be a good idea to throw a big ass party in a public park right in front of my house, They're playing some cringe ass normie electronic music on one of those big JBL speakers that are louder than pretty much every amp out there. I can even hear the foids giggling and screeching while getting drunk and flirting with the chads.

The fact that I never experienced going to an open air party(or any party for that matter) deeply bothers me, I will never experience the pure bliss of dancing all night long with my pals while foids take turns fucking me. Instead I just stay inside rotting in my room all day like i've been doing for the past 5 months.

Just incinerate them with a flamethrower.

been doing that shit for 20 years
so did I, but at least I could go do walks from time to time before the pandemic, now I can't even leave the house, not that im complaining though :feelzez:

so did I, but at least I could go do walks from time to time before the pandemic, now I can't even leave the house, not that im complaining though :feelzez:
brutal for us 2/3 of the way there until we're wizards

what country is this? in america i don't know if this would happen under quarantine

brutal for us 2/3 of the way there until we're wizards
Hopefully when i get my wizard powers I can transport myself into another dimension filled only with cute neko anime girls and cute jb ponies.

Call the police on them next time.

Yeah, it's rude to make so much noise when people are trying to sleep.
Basic etiquette.

Should have joined them