Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media There's A Bob Ross Marathon Live Stream Playing On His Youtube Channel

do you follow along or just watch? If I had a canvas and paint and some other stuff I would like to think I'd try

do you follow along or just watch? If I had a canvas and paint and some other stuff I would like to think I'd try
I just watch, I'm not really all that interested in art so I've never felt like painting.

Its so calming, instant suifuel killer lol.

I just watch, I'm not really all that interested in art so I've never felt like painting.
me either tbh. I've always been horrible at every single thing

me either tbh. I've always been horrible at every single thing
Lol come on dude, everybody is good at something, its just hard to find for a lot of us because it may be very niche specific

Also most of what leads to becoming "good at something" has to do with repetition, you can be bad at something for months and years before you get good (depends on the degree of difficulty)

Ironically a lot of incels are good at doing nothing because they never try much of anything :feelsthink:

Ironically a lot of incels are good at doing nothing because they never try much of anything :feelsthink:
True, true. You have found my one masterclass talent: ldaring. lol I used to be good at vidya i guess but after a little whoopsie I cant do much of anything anymore. I am so incredibly awful at everything I try it sapped me of all passion. When I think about what I want to do when i "grow up" so to say, I imagine deepthroating a loaded .45 I seriously have 0 talent

True, true. You have found my one masterclass talent: ldaring. lol I used to be good at vidya i guess but after a little whoopsie I cant do much of anything anymore. I am so incredibly awful at everything I try it sapped me of all passion. When I think about what I want to do when i "grow up" so to say, I imagine deepthroating a loaded .45 I seriously have 0 talent
Most of what people call talent is really just years and years of practice

Yes some people are truly gifted, but most people aren't born with cheat code traits like "perfect pitch" (for music) or "photographic memory" (for everything really)

A lot of people who you would call talented today in music, art, design, etc, are really just people who obsessively invested hours into practicing something

I'm sure there's something you like other gaming, spend some time trying to improve in that

For example I have a great idea for a manga, but I have no drawing skills, because I haven't drawn enough, I haven't drawn in years. But hopefully if I can wealthmaxx soon, I'll move to Japan and start teaching myself to draw, maybe become a mangakas understudy lol, or learn on my own

Then I can create my own story

For obvious reasons I'd never be posting here again and I'd definitely never post about what I've created if it blew up

Most of what people call talent is really just years and years of practice

Yes some people are truly gifted, but most people aren't born with cheat code traits like "perfect pitch" (for music) or "photographic memory" (for everything really)

A lot of people who you would call talented today in music, art, design, etc, are really just people who obsessively invested hours into practicing something

I'm sure there's something you like other gaming, spend some time trying to improve in that

For example I have a great idea for a manga, but I have no drawing skills, because I haven't drawn enough, I haven't drawn in years. But hopefully if I can wealthmaxx soon, I'll move to Japan and start teaching myself to draw, maybe become a mangakas understudy lol, or learn on my own

Then I can create my own story

For obvious reasons I'd never be posting here again and I'd definitely never post about what I've created if it blew up
I hope that dream comes true for you brocel, I will pray for your success. You are right there is a dedication thing to it, but like I said, the years of falling short led me to just become apathetic and passionless. Its cringe to me to be despondent but its all I got idk

Lol come on dude, everybody is good at something, its just hard to find for a lot of us because it may be very niche specific

Also most of what leads to becoming "good at something" has to do with repetition, you can be bad at something for months and years before you get good (depends on the degree of difficulty)

Im good at drawing but that's because I grew up doing that. It's true though.

I hope that dream comes true for you brocel, I will pray for your success. You are right there is a dedication thing to it, but like I said, the years of falling short led me to just become apathetic and passionless. Its cringe to me to be despondent but its all I got idk
If you don't have any passion then focus on desire, passion will come after

If it wasn't for my libido I wouldn't really give a fuck about wealthmaxxing

Focus on your desires, unless you are like 40+ or you have some kind of Low T condition, you can always depend on your libido to motivate you

I try all kinds of stuff not because I'm passionate about these things, but because they have the potential to make me money

Well some of them I did have an interest in it, but I wouldn't call it anything like "passion"

If you don't have any passion then focus on desire, passion will come after
Yes know I was thinking about this not too long ago. All I can think about wanting to really really wanna do is see a revolution. Some sort of civil war that tears the world's superpower America apart. Race, class, sex idc I just want to see the end of the world. I dont wanna divulge more than that but thats where my passion lay, I can feel it.:feelsLSD:

I dont watch his art, i need minimalist, modular contemporary art, not some 90s landscape art, fk him. I like lines and odd shapes and mute colour palletes, not his multi coloured gay shit.
what he draws is the same shit disney portrays , the happy life, calm serene fairy land. that is the brainwashing through art.

Last edited: