Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TheRedPill Destroyed Me (Insane Stunts I Used To Do To Be "Alpha" ITT)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I was 19 years old.

I thought to get girls all you had to do was be "alpha" and "low inhib."

Also back then the /r/Creepshots reddit was one of the most infamous ones.

I figured I will practice being "alpha" by going around taking photos of western whores tanning in bikinis at my park.

So that's exactly what I did.

Keep in mind I wasn't BoyMaxxed Asian boy back then, I was OgreMaxxed 300lb spic.

I went with my phone and a dedicated camera I bought just for that (with telescopic lense, which I later returned after a couple weeks and I realized how retarded this is).

I would take photos of their asses with my phone (by walking right behind them as they were laying face down).

I did this dozens of times and I'm sure people knew what was going on.

I also aimed my telescopic lense right at these whores and roasties would give me dirty looks but no one confronted me.

Except one time I was photographing this roastie and a white knight came up and said "Hey you! Stop that!"

and he said to the roastie "Do you have any idea what this guy is doing to you?"

and she said "What?"

and then he said "He's taking elicit photos of you"

and she just frowned at him and turned her head and ignored him (he was completely insignificant in her eyes, like an insect).

I then told him "Hey, you got no idea what you're talking about, I was taking a picture of the park"

and he said yeah sure.

Then I removed the pepper spray mace pen I kept in my shirt pocket and held it in my hand to show I wasn't going to let some white knight cuck lay hands on me without a fight.

Fortunately he just told me "move along" maybe he was a cop or something and that's exactly what I did.

Never did that again.

This is how I feel thinking about it.

Sui3

Not because I think what I did was wrong or feel guilty about it (it was definitely retarded though) but because I was taking pictures of white women's filthy asses.

Thank God I never masturbated to them. I only did it for the rush. But geez I had all that filth on my phone at one time.

Bonus story.

When I was 17 and first got my license I ordered these like 5000 lumen flash lights.

I imagine they were like what @uninstall has on his bike.

I would drive around and aim them out my car at roastie's eyes.

I would love to drive where the outdoor restaurants were and put them on strobe mode and blind people.

I did this for also about 2 weeks and I would keep blinding people, they would put their hands up in the air and cover their eyes, and start yelling what the hell!

It all stopped when I was in a parking lot and did it to some spic.

He started marching to my car smiling and my window was down.

Then he charged me and tried to punch me in the face.

I drove off right as he was striking and he slammed his fist as hard as he could on the metal pillar of my car door.

I think he broke his hand.

After that I stopped the "drive-bys" as I called them and put the lights on my bicycle.

I would go to the park and I would ride right behind roasties and blind them. I would ride on the sidewalk down busy streets and blind everyone with my lights on strobe mode.

I had some chink guy curse me out and some arab teen also try to start drama with me but I told him to get bent and rode off (the chink I just ignored).

I got bored of that though.

My point is I did all this retarded stuff because I thought it was part of being "alpha" and "low inhib."

Praise the sun I switched to being the innocent boy I was meant to be and abandoned this poison red pill.

@fukmylyf

@RREEEEEEEEE (because you said you like pranks)

Last edited:
Bad boy Zesto

I was.

I was westernized back then.

Keep in mind I had no weeb friends or anything.

I had to unplug myself.

I am like the first "One" (Neo's predecessor).

The first "One" freed himself from the matrix entirely on his own. Then he unplugged a bunch of people and created Zion (the city Morpheus and the others live in).

That's like me with the Yellow Pill and the users here.

@BlkPillPres

When I read your dumb theory with the laser pointers I actually thought of this.

All I could think of was phssshhwww been there done that.

Wouldn't recommend.

Though the thing is if I tried this with a laser pointer I might certainly would've been arrested for intent to cause grievous bodily harm (they can blind).

I never wanted to hurt anyone, just do some pranks.

GunSmug

What the fuck did I just read

I went to a club with some friends recently. After the party was over they spent like an hour catcalling random girls on the street. They encouraged me to join in but I couldn't because I'm a fag.

Except one time I was photographing this roastie and a white knight came up and said "Hey you! Stop that!"

and he said to the roastie "Do you have any idea what this guy is doing to you?"

and she said "What?"

and she just frowned at him and turned her head and ignored him (he was completely insignificant in her eyes, like an insect).

I then told him "Hey, you got no idea what you're talking about, I was taking a picture of the park"

and he said yeah sure.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I went to a club with some friends recently. After the party was over they spent like an hour catcalling random girls on the street. They encouraged me to join in but I couldn't because I'm a fag.
Good for you for not validating some whores for an hour

Kek, you are really something else. I chuckled.

These fucking whiteknights really can't just mind their own business ..:feelsree:

How to be alpha:
Step 1: take pictures of foids without them knowing:feelzez:
Step 2: blind random people with autistic lights:feelzez:
Step 3: get bitches

How did you think that stealthily taking pictures with a telescopic lens was alpha :feelshaha:
Good luck on your Japan trip though boyo

How did you think that stealthily taking pictures with a telescopic lens was alpha :feelshaha:

Laugh2

It wasn't stealthy. I was like a few feet behind them with a lense that would stick out a foot.

You were so fat once? :what: How much do you weigh now?

Embarassed1

https://incels.is/threads/the-day-i...ow-it-led-to-me-taking-the-yellow-pill.79065/

160lb at 5'11 (20% bodyfat)

I've been lazy with the gym and gained 5 pounds and 3% bodyfat.

I'm back in the gym now working on leaning out more before I leave on my trip in January.

Shit like this is why I think Zesto is probably the funniest poster here. :feelskek:

Enjoyed reading this man. Good luck in Japan.

160lb at 5'11 (20% bodyfat)
Mogs me, I'm only 5 ft 9 (and 51kg). By the way, the average height of men in Japan is 5 ft 7. So your height will be an advantage there ;)
I've been lazy with the gym and gained 5 pounds and 3% bodyfat.
Pay attention to your diet so that something like this does not happen.
I'm back in the gym now working on leaning out more before I leave on my trip in January.
Good luck, bro.
Shit like this is why I think Zesto is probably the funniest poster here. :feelskek:
Yes, he is :feelskek:

Don't tell me you really weighed 300lbs bra. Dats some crazy shit.
Taking creeps is low inhib tho - I only did this once with the only 3D woman that ever looked hot to me. She was so thin you could think she was 2.5D though....
All hail to Zesto, hope he will never ascend tbh

Zesto's posts never cease to entertain.

I was 19 years old.

I thought to get girls all you had to do was be "alpha" and "low inhib."

Also back then the /r/Creepshots reddit was one of the most infamous ones.

I figured I will practice being "alpha" by going around taking photos of western whores tanning in bikinis at my park.

So that's exactly what I did.

Keep in mind I wasn't BoyMaxxed Asian boy back then, I was OgreMaxxed 300lb spic.

I went with my phone and a dedicated camera I bought just for that (with telescopic lense, which I later returned after a couple weeks and I realized how retarded this is).

I would take photos of their asses with my phone (by walking right behind them as they were laying face down).

I did this dozens of times and I'm sure people knew what was going on.

I also aimed my telescopic lense right at these whores and roasties would give me dirty looks but no one confronted me.

and she said "What?"

and he said yeah sure.

Then I removed the pepper spray mace pen I kept in my shirt pocket and held it in my hand to show I wasn't going to let some white knight cuck lay hands on me without a fight.

Fortunately he just told me "move along" maybe he was a cop or something and that's exactly what I did.

Never did that again.

This is how I feel thinking about it.

View attachment 63589

Not because I think what I did was wrong or feel guilty about it (it was definitely retarded though) but because I was taking pictures of white women's filthy asses.

Thank God I never masturbated to them. I only did it for the rush. But geez I had all that filth on my phone at one time.

Bonus story.

When I was 17 and first got my license I ordered these like 5000 lumen flash lights.

I imagine they were like what @uninstall has on his bike.

I would drive around and aim them out my car at roastie's eyes.

I would love to drive where the outdoor restaurants were and put them on strobe mode and blind people.

I did this for also about 2 weeks and I would keep blinding people, they would put their hands up in the air and cover their eyes, and start yelling what the hell!

It all stopped when I was in a parking lot and did it to some spic.

He started marching to my car smiling and my window was down.

Then he charged me and tried to punch me in the face.

I drove off right as he was striking and he slammed his fist as hard as he could on the metal pillar of my car door.

I think he broke his hand.

After that I stopped the "drive-bys" as I called them and put the lights on my bicycle.

I would go to the park and I would ride right behind roasties and blind them. I would ride on the sidewalk down busy streets and blind everyone with my lights on strobe mode.

I had some chink guy curse me out and some arab teen also try to start drama with me but I told him to get bent and rode off (the chink I just ignored).

I got bored of that though.

My point is I did all this retarded stuff because I thought it was part of being "alpha" and "low inhib."

Praise the sun I switched to being the innocent boy I was meant to be and abandoned this poison red pill.

@fukmylyf

@RREEEEEEEEE (because you said you like pranks)
:dafuckfeels:

reading your posts always makes me happy, regardless of its content

reading your posts always makes me happy, regardless of its content

Embarassed1

Thanks for the dozen free bumps these past 2 minutes.

Too lazy to respond to them all on this crappy mobile network, I'm in my college parking lot waiting for class to start.