Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News There will be twice as many femoids amongst House Republicans than there were this term

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

I find it funny how some people here repeatedly point out that Biden picked a foid to be his VP, but they don't ever talk about the vast efforts that the GOP has gone to in the past two years in order to recruit and promote femoid candidates for legislatures at not only the national level but also in state legislatures.

Makes me think that these people are being disingenuous when they object to the gender of Biden's VP pick.

INCELS dont win in the (((political arena))) :feelswhere:

I don't hate Kamala Harris just for being a woman. I hate her for being a bad woman. You gotta be willing to do anything if you can call out a man for being a rapist one day, then stump for how quality his character is the next.

You gotta be willing to do anything if you can call out a man for being a rapist one day, then stump for how quality his character is the next.
In other words, something that literally every other politician would do.

I don't hate Kamala Harris just for being a woman. I hate her for being a bad woman. You gotta be willing to do anything if you can call out a man for being a rapist one day, then stump for how quality his character is the next.

Whoever wins, incels always lose

Whoever wins, incels always lose
That's not the attitude the MAGA apes on this forum adopt. They are adamant that you if you don't kiss their favourite politician's ass, you are either a Jew or a Redditor.

That's not the attitude the MAGA apes on this forum adopt. They are adamant that you if you don't kiss their favourite politician's ass, you are either a Jew or a Redditor.
Personally i'm a republican but ive realized incels always lose

In other words, something that literally every other politician would do.

I've never seen that level of hypocrisy. We burned Ted Cruz's ass for siding with Donald Trump just for calling his wife ugly. Kamala deserves ten times the scorn. She looked a literal rapist in the eye, then looked us in the eye, and said "You should trust Joe Biden."

I find it funny how some people here repeatedly point out that Biden picked a foid to be his VP, but they don't ever talk about the vast efforts that the GOP has gone to in the past two years in order to recruit and promote femoid candidates for legislatures at not only the national level but also in state legislatures.

Makes me think that these people are being disingenuous when they object to the gender of Biden's VP pick.
The simple answer for this is likely the fact that whenever the Reps appoint a male candidate or have any sort of male representative Dems will go out of there way to slander them as some sort of pervert or rapist with zero evidence and then that gets stuck to their name. With foids they are fucked with this.

And some foids, (usually attractive ones because unattractive ones are only involved in politics to get back at men because Chad doesn't want them) can also be more useful than others and know their place. Whereas others such as Harris slam innocent black people away for life one minute and then claim they are fighting racial oppression the next. There are levels to some foids basically.

I've never seen that level of hypocrisy. We burned Ted Cruz's ass for siding with Donald Trump just for calling his wife ugly. Kamala deserves ten times the scorn. She looked a literal rapist in the eye, then looked us in the eye, and said "You should trust Joe Biden."
The fact that Joe Biden might have raped one of his Senate aides is actually a plus in my book.

Obviously, I'm hoping that Harris doesn't ever assume the Presidency. But that is a risk I would be OK to take just to get rid of Trump.

the GOP has gone to in the past two years in order to recruit and promote femoid candidates for legislatures at not only the national level but also in state legislatures.
The gop are cucks for doing this. They only do this because conservative simps will vote for the femoid candidate thereby increasing turnout for the gop in general. Thats basically the reason why q anon foids are getting elected in colorado/georgia instead of competent men.

ALSO BEARING IN MIND, one of the main criticisms of Donald Trump is that he might be a rapist too. So she's saying "We need to defeat Donald Trump, he's a rapist. Vote for Joe Biden, the rapist."

Don't look at me. I didn't vote for any foids and went with the opposing party if the republican candidate was a foid.

At least you're consistent.
Women do it all the time too tbh
Many women vote for only women candidates because they know that more often than not that's more in their self interest.

Women do it all the time too tbh
Many women vote for only women candidates because they know that more often than not that's more in their self interest.
I wonder how many femoids were deluded enough to vote for Marjorie Taylor Greene just because her primary opponent was a dude. Probably quite a few.

Now there's going to be someone in Congress who actually believes in this QAnon shit. For fuck's sake.

If you want a landslide victory just stick a 35 year old 6'4+ Chad on the trail as your candidate, he'll get every female voter without doing shit.

I dont like demoshats but I don't like republicunts either ngl
If you want a landslide victory just stick a 35 year old 6'4+ Chad on the trail as your candidate, he'll get every female voter without doing shit.
true tbh.

Basically Madison Cawthorn in North Carolina's 11th district, but he's 25, not 35, and he's in a wheelchair.

Chad in a wheelchair SMV mogs all of us.

Basically Madison Cawthorn in North Carolina's 11th district, but he's 25, not 35, and he's in a wheelchair.

Chad in a wheelchair SMV mogs all of us.
Not eligible to be president then.

Coz when Biden dies soon, Harris becomes president.

Meanwhile these foids will never become president in the next 4 years

And they’re the lesser of 2 evils. Dems have more women and more importantly more POC women. Republicans have some blonde bimbos.

Swing and a miss by OP yet again.

And they’re the lesser of 2 evils. Dems have more women and more importantly more POC women. Republicans have some blonde bimbos.

> simping for blondes

As if that's somehow better

> simping for blondes

As if that's somehow better
>hmmm yes, the tide of progressivism is inevitable so we might as well be sticking 7 foot didos up our ass and be transgender.

Lesser of 2 evils. 10 women vs abunch of trannies and retarded minorities

Not as long as women have a vote, we don't. All parties will pander to them
All (()) will continue to push degeneracy and further kweens rights to make the world go into ovER drive.

idk but Biden seems reasonably based because he likes lolis

brutal

Last edited:
idk but Biden seems reasonably based because he likes lolis

brutal
Bidens son is super based. he was NEET for decade plus I think and fucks hookers and snorts cocaine. big reason I voted for him

This country will fall apart with a female leader

Let's be real I'd rather be represented by a tradthot than by any of the far-left hoes the democrats have to offer.

Not as long as women have a vote, we don't. All parties will pander to them
Even before women had a vote in presidential elections tbh

Don't forget during World War I before 1920 when women couldn't vote in the US or UK, the government still opted to draft as many men into war as possible while striking down questions about the constitutionality of a sex selective draft.

Even without women voting there is pandering by men in power toward women that needs to be addressed too.
Don't forget also that judges still gave lenient sentences back then to women who had poisoned their husbands and killed them but would hang men convicted of murdering their wives.

Even before women had a vote in presidential elections tbh

Don't forget during World War I before 1920 when women couldn't vote in the US or UK, the government still opted to draft as many men into war as possible while striking down questions about the constitutionality of a sex selective draft.

Even without women voting there is pandering by men in power toward women that needs to be addressed too.
Don't forget also that judges still gave lenient sentences back then to women who had poisoned their husbands and killed them but would hang men convicted of murdering their wives.

They're coping whitecels I surmise

@PPEcel bro you’re pretty cucked - if all feminists, leftists, celebrities, jews and evil corporate bilionaires like Lizardman Zuckerberg, Big ‘Rona Boy Bill Gates and Ultimateevil Bezos support Biden, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SUPPORT HIM?! I’d just vote for Trump, heck I’d vote for Satan himself just to make the other side upset. There’s some serious cucked shit with you bro ngl.

Last edited:
@PPEcel bro you’re pretty cucked - if all feminists, leftists, celebrities, jews and evil corporate bilionaires like Lizardman Zuckerberg, Big ‘Rona Boy Bill Gates and Ultimateevil Bezos support Biden, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SUPPORT HIM?! I’d just vote for Trump, heck I’d vote for Satan himself just to make the other side upset. There’s some serious cucked shit with you bro ngl.
I just don't like Trump. And his supporters.