Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious there will be no revolution; just extinction

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
from time to time, I read one and another comment in this forum of members hoping that some kind of male revolution will happen, that the despised males in the sexual market will unite and regain control of society, bringing society to what it was before sexual revolution.

I feel that this will never happen. this for obvious reasons. the men who really have some power to make some revolution are precisely those who have most benefited from all this degeneration. they would be the chads, the powerful ones, those who have some relevance in society and that, therefore, can have the woman they want whenever they want. the man who is fucking, who would be the normies and incels, has no condition to start a revolt. incels and normies do not have leadership power. if they had, they would not be norms or incels. therefore, there is no need to speak of an incel political movement.

moreover, the entire network of social support and all indoctrination has given women such a power, so overwhelming, that any attempt to diminish their power, even if only a little, will find brutal resistance among women and even among themselves. indeed, men are the true maintainers of this system, and this at the cost of the lives of other men.

here in Brazil, a movement appeared some years ago that called itself the "movement of the real", which, among other things, preached detachment in women, focusing 100% on itself, combating feminism and promoting conservative ideals. although the movement never had self-titled redpill, was heavily redpill, and fought with much force blackpill ideas that eventually arose. men who did not take anyone were ridiculed, called failures and cowards. see that even a self-styled "pro man" movement was strongly anti-incels. I do not know the redpill movement in your country, but I believe it is a kind of "real Yankee movement."

while pro-male activism finds resistance within the male universe itself, feminism takes over the female universe and even most of the male universe. and feminism does not seem to advance. each time women will have more and more rights, each time chads will have more privileges and each time norm and incels will be more and more oppressed.

Will this end at some point? I think so. when society cuck disappear completely. for me, Western society is already condemned. declining birth rates, violence, political polarization, and leftist ideals that grow like cancer, all this will bring the collapse to that society. it may take a few decades. but it is inevitable. so fighting this cancer is totally useless, a complete waste of time.

if I could give some advice to my brothers incels, the only advice would be to focus on your circle and forget the rest. to fight for a sick society already condemned and that sees you as genetic trash that needs to be extirpated does not make the slightest sense. it will not be your children who will suffer with the collapse of that society. will be the children of chads, stacys and normies. so go all for the bitch who gave birth.

We can only hope for a day where the human race will recreate it’s self and everything start over.

the only solution is to kill all the cucks tbh

my prediction is there would be no revolution but there would be war and majority wouldn't know how things started

its already over, there is no going back

We won't go down without fighting.

its already over, there is no going back
Indeed you learn how this rodent experiment unfolded and see it replicated in humans irl :feelsbadman::feelscry:
We're not that much more evolved of a species after all.

Indeed you learn how this rodent experiment unfolded and see it replicated in humans irl :feelsbadman::feelscry:
We're not that much more evolved of a species after all.

Our brains are simply a tool to fulfil our primal desires

The only solution I see to this degeneracy is if Islam takes down the western civilization. I would like to bring back Fascism or the old Christian Patriarchy, but I see that very difficult to happen. Only Islam can do it.

Ethnic men will def become extinct