Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There was damn near a blacked.com episode at my job 2day

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
All the white girls started talking about lebron James in a way that sounded like they were about to orgasm on the spot. Just the thought of his bbc almost made all the white girls squirt then and there. I’m surprised they didn’t fire me and hire a black guy so they could just fuck him nonstop. I’m so humiliated rn I bet they are making fun of my TWC (tiny white cock) when I am not around

Cuckold f[UWSL]etishist[/UWSL] spoted

Bummerdrummer 2.0?

This happened to be once i over heard a curry foid talking about wanting Anthony Joshua to bench press her whilst I was in the library

[UWSL]These zoophile cunts deserve to be raped and killed by a bunch of niggas.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
JBB, tall asian don't get that much attention

A couple weeks ago they showed on here a video of a Tyrone on Tinder. His messages were piling up with women of all races inviting him over.

Like he was scrolling through page after page of women messaging him first.

So you ignored the fact that he is 2.06 meters, spends a million dollars on his body every year and is one of the modt popular athletes on the planet. But only thing that matters is being black. Gotcha.

So you ignored the fact that he is 2.06 meters, spends a million dollars on his body every year and is one of the modt popular athletes on the planet. But only thing that matters is being black. Gotcha.
tall asian don't get that much attention
And if he was asian, he wouldn't be as popular

They only want his fat nigga cock.[UWSL] Of course they want him because he is black. They imagine his cock stereotype. I saw a lot of racial forgetten cunts with niggas in the last years. Refugees. No money, often no good look but maby ever a fat cock.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
They only want his fat nigga cock.[UWSL] Of course they want him because he is black. They imaginate his cock stereotype. I saw a lot of racial forgetten cunts with niggas in the last years. Refugees. No money, often no good look but maby ever a fat cock.[/UWSL]

coalburner purge when

Just be the one of the greatest athletes in history theory

Yes Im a greycel. And now? Anyway... Niggas have fat cocks. Or girls belive that. Niggas are the Penis-:chad:. In imagination of white girls or in reality. That Dosent matter. Girls belive it.

Yes Im a greycel. And now? Anyway... Niggas have fat cocks. Or girls belive that. Niggas are the Penis-:chad:. In imagination of white girls or in reality. That Dosent matter. Girls belive it.
Now imagine how hard it is for a nigga who doesnt possess BBC (most niggas since they have average size) to maintain a relationship with such expectations :feelsjuice:

Now imagine how hard it is for a nigga who doesnt possess BBC (most niggas since they have average size) to maintain a relationship with such expectations :feelsjuice:
How cares about niggas life?

Nice virtue signaling to blackcels

Nice virtue signaling to blackcels

All the white girls started talking about lebron James in a way that sounded like they were about to orgasm on the spot. Just the thought of his bbc almost made all the white girls squirt then and there. I’m surprised they didn’t fire me and hire a black guy so they could just fuck him nonstop. I’m so humiliated rn I bet they are making fun of my TWC (tiny white cock) when I am not around
This is the true meaning of being "black" pilled

I swear to god every thread I've seen from this guy is about black cock:lul::lul::lul:
Dude seek help or just accept that you're a fag

Stop being jewish

I swear to god every thread I've seen from this guy is about black cock:lul::lul::lul:
Actually I’m not a fag I just want white women to stop worshipping niggers and their dicks

Cuckold larp. Fuck off.

BBC isn't a myth, but a truth.

He's trying to tell us all something regarding his preferences.

Whether he realizes it or not.

White men are foolish for saying black guys have big dicks lol

gonna preemptively block a nigga making obvious racial baits

gonna preemptively block a nigga making obvious racial baits