Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal there was actually a frog just chilling inside my toilet around about last week

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
wasnt the first time i saw it but I flushed it down the toilet so I wasn't expecting it to come back again

then it somehow got outside while the lid was shut so I whacked it and threw it outside

bruh why didnt u pick it up, poor froggy

bruh why didnt u pick it up, poor froggy

I didn’t give you permission to copy my posts

That was Pepe. He was trying to tell you something. It may be an omen.:feelsthink::feelshmm::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

There was actually a shit in my toilet until I flushed it... Unfortunately there is still some shit so I had to flush it again... But that's not enough so I needed bleach gel and a toilet brush

There was actually a shit in my toilet until I flushed it... Unfortunately there is still some shit so I had to flush it again... But that's not enough so I needed bleach gel and a toilet brush
DINGLEBERRY SHIT COCK

Brutal copypasta pill
PASTAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!