Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There was a time when i coped with "I'am Asexual and i am not interested in any gender"

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Holy shit, how delusional i was :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

yeah I coped that I was asexual too

To women you are asexual

I just think myself as a guy who has extremely low sex drive.

If someone said this to me I'd tell him, "How are you asexual but you can't even stop jacking off?"

Assexuality doesn't exist. What does is hormonal imbalances and mental diseases.

There's actually a way to stop feeling any attraction towards foids but it requires surgery and you probably wouldn't lke it.

If someone said this to me I'd tell him, "How are you asexual but you can't even stop jacking off?"
Well the thing here is the difference between sexual desire and sexual attraction. In Asexuals, theres a disconnect and they can't feel the attraction BUT they can still have desire (they can get horny) but to them its like an itch. They scratch it and it goes away. They don't need someone else to do it. It's why masturbating doesn't always help horny men/foids, they need another human for that attraction part.

Edit: SOME get horny, others don't

lmao i did this all throughout my secondary school years. greatest cope of my life tbh.

Kek i used to do this too, asexual whilst jerking off every night to chicks getting gangbanged. Good copes.

ur weird so u must be asexual! :D TeeHee!

pretty much what she said lol. We were talking and I mentioned going on a dating site and she seemed so surprised because "I always thought you were asexual! You just seem like the type because you are such a loner and you never hit on girls or guys teehee". I didn't know what to say in response so I just gave a fake laugh and said "no I'm not asexual I just don't like flirting". I wish I didn't act so beta and instead told her to fuck off or suck my dick or something.

How would foids react if all men were asexual?

Kek. We all have those moments where we freak out and think weird shit because of the stuff we've been through.

pretty much what she said lol. We were talking and I mentioned going on a dating site and she seemed so surprised because "I always thought you were asexual! You just seem like the type because you are such a loner and you never hit on girls or guys teehee". I didn't know what to say in response so I just gave a fake laugh and said "no I'm not asexual I just don't like flirting". I wish I didn't act so beta and instead told her to fuck off or suck my dick or something.

we all have beta origins:feelscry:. its a shame that we are bluepilled by default. try to not fail those shittests anymore. im going full alpha. chimp out