Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There was a point when I believed I was a volcel Chad

Weeb

Weeb

Recruit
★★★★★
I had bought into my parents's bluepills and the lifting meme and I actually thought I was gl and that if I apporached girls I would get laid.

But when I started getting rejected by ugly girls I realized I was a subhuman piece of shit. And these girls didn't even have gl bfs. They were mostly bald framecels with recesssed chins and NCT. Just imagine how subhuman I am.

Post a pic of yourself

Pm me a pic I won't share it and I'll give you a rating if you want

b366a3a8710d0cac203b26200cf82ba31496777080_full.jpg

Username, Weeb. How deep in the spectrum are you?

And these girls didn't even have gl bfs. They were mostly bald framecels with recesssed chins and NCT

Maybe they rejected you, because they already had boyfriends? Stupid fuck

if I mogged them they would ditch those losers for me

No, they wouldn't. Dick's are cheap and unless you're a Chad she won't just jump on yours.

We've all been there. It's the last cope before accepting that your looks are simply sub-par.

How many girls did you approach in total? What was your strategy? bar, clubs?

Its about the amount of volume you appraoch not the girls. There is going to be girls that have different taste. Just because some roastie rejected you doesn't mean its over.

I overestimated my SMV as well. Plus I underestimated femoids' SMV. Sucks but at least we aren't some delusional fags

How many girls did you approach in total? What was your strategy? bar, clubs?

Its about the amount of volume you appraoch not the girls. There is going to be girls that have different taste. Just because some roastie rejected you doesn't mean its over.
I'm unattractive to all girls. My face is repulsive universally.

I remember those days lol

how do you know that? You still haven't answered my question. If you only have done sub 100 approaches you can't really know.

how do you know that? You still haven't answered my question. If you only have done sub 100 approaches you can't really know.
I never got along with any girl in HS or uni. So many girls in both faculties and if I was not brutally ignored/rejected I would be treated like a joke at best.