Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There was a house party next to me yesterday

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
It was some whore's birthday and there were at least a 100 people there. Taxis were coming the whole night to drop the whore's friends off. I imagine there was a massive orgy. it was such suifiel. I tried coping with vidya but I could hear them laughing and shouting.
if there was a god, He would've dropped a nuke on that house.

Okay, so when you leaving?

when I ascend.
Don't mind the attention whore. He lacks paternal presence in his life and thus needs some positive reinforcement from strangers on an incel forum. Can't get more pathetic than that.

As for the party, it was the perfect moment to call the police. Maybe a few of them would get arrested if the police found some illicit drugs there.

Don't mind the attention whore. He lacks paternal presence in his life and thus needs some positive reinforcement from strangers on an incel forum. Can't get more pathetic than that.

As for the party, it was the perfect moment to call the police. Maybe a few of them would get arrested if the police found some illicit drugs there.
Yeah, I should've tbh. Does that actually work or would they just flush them down the toilet like in the movies?

How about you go find some bitches?
Where do you suggest I look? Under my bed?

Just pick and choose what you get to reply to theory
When did I dox?
Now that you're online, can you tell me who I doxxed?
@Draconian Times

You're the biggest attention-seeking whore this forum has ever seen. You post your eyes under the guise of saying you have subhuman eye color, but in reality you just want to be seen as a fakecel of some sort. You're always the first to start threads about being white while bringing attention to yourself. That's a womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on you.

Also, you still haven't answered my question. Who did I dox? When did I dox? XD :p
View attachment 712827
Ignoring me is womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on you.

Yeah, I should've tbh. Does that actually work or would they just flush them down the toilet like in the movies?
The police can find illicit drugs in someone's body through some technology I am not familiar with. But it's possible.

Also, from your ban appeal, I found out that you're a fucking fat ass and had to beg to come back in. Can't get more pathetic than that.

You do know your wasting your time here as a fakecel right?
Moderators are too soy watching fakecels boast in front of them and doing nothing.
I'm not a fakecel. I am unable to have unpaid sex, meaning i'm an incel just like any other incel here. It doesn't matter what the reason is.

It was some whore's birthday and there were at least a 100 people there. Taxis were coming the whole night to drop the whore's friends off. I imagine there was a massive orgy. it was such suifiel. I tried coping with vidya but I could hear them laughing and shouting.
if there was a god, He would've dropped a nuke on that house.
bro, you need to stop rotting here and start working on your mentals. You should get banned for your own benefit, take drugs, do whateva but rotting and humble-bragging here.

Your defending a fakecel as a fakecel? Woah , who would've thought?!
Maybe this time change your VPN to 'fakecel island.'
Notice how he only replied to you? Don't even bother with him, I'm literally roasting his fat ass so hard, he keeps ignoring me :lul::lul::lul:

Very womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on him.

bro, you need to stop rotting here and start working on your mentals. You should get banned for your own benefit, take drugs, do whateva but rotting and humble-bragging here.
Rotting here is not the only thing I do. I do try. But it's hard when you're a socially inept loser with very few friends.

Rotting here is not the only thing I do. I do try. But it's hard when you're a socially inept loser with very few friends.
There's no way you're socially inept if you have friends that invite you over to hangout, you might not be extroverted but I definitley wouldn't call you a lonercel or mentalcel even.

Lol, I actually was at that house party. It was nice.
Two girls started talking to me, we had a nice conversation, I made fun of them but they didn't seem to mind, they enjoyed it. They giggled and punched me on the shoulder in a joking way.
I immediatly left because I won't accept girls punching me.
Fuck I'm such an incel.

There's no way you're socially inept if you have friends that invite you over to hangout, you might not be extroverted but I definitley wouldn't call you a lonercel or mentalcel even.
I am lol. Trust me. They bring me along because they feel sorry for me. And it's talking to women where I fail completely.

I am lol. Trust me. They bring me along because they feel sorry for me. And it's talking to women where I fail completely.
Absolute nonsense. Normies don't bring weirdos along because they feel sorry for them. Ask me how I know, I was said weirdo. Normies don't care about you if you're non-NT. You are NT as fuck when you have friends that invite you to hang out.

Last edited:
Absolute nonsense. Normies don't bring weirdos along because they feel sorry for them. Ask me how I know, I was said weirdo. Normies don't care about you if you're non-NT. You are NT as fuck when you have friends that invite you to hang out.
If I was NT I wouldn't be here. There are different levels os subhumanity. Just because I do better than you doesn't mean i'm not subhuman.

If I was NT I wouldn't be here. There are different levels os subhumanity. Just because I do better than you doesn't mean i'm not subhuman.
Many NT people are here.
But yes, you are a subhuman.

Very untrue.
It is true. Even if you're below average you should be able to get some pussy by the time you finish college. If you can't, it's likely that you're a socially inept loser. That was more than likely the case with you.

Very untrue.
It is true. Even if you're below average you should be able to get some pussy by the time you finish college. If you can't, it's likely that you're a socially inept loser. That was more than likely the case with you.
I can tell by your estrogenic spergouts on incel forums. You have the personality of a pregnant teen. I can't even begin to imagine what you're like IRL and I feel bad for every person who had to interact with you.

If you're below average looking it's over for you because girls don't date below average anymore because they can get better very easiely.

I can tell by your estrogenic spergouts on incel forums. You have the personality of a pregnant teen. I can't even begin to imagine what you're like IRL and I feel bad for every person who had to interact with you.
Same goes for you. But you already know that your friends hate you and girls hate you because your personality is insufferable.
I have irl friends who don't "drag me with out of pity" like you, but because they value my intelligent, sophisticated and nice personality.

If you're below average looking it's over for you because girls don't date below average anymore because they can get better very easiely.
Dating isn't a math equation. People date based off other reasons than just looks. Usually people date around the same looks range/ social class but it varies. Below average foids are usually with below average guys. Most couples are looksmatched.

but because they value my intelligent, sophisticated and nice personality.
Giphy 2
Giphy 3

Last edited:
Dating isn't a math equation. People date based off other reasons than just looks. Usually people date around the same looks range/ social class but it varies. Below average foids are usually with below average guys. Most couples are looksmatched.
Not the case. Most girls are dating UP.

Not the case. Most girls are dating UP.
Not really, if anything it's the other way around since women actually tend to put effort into their appearance with makeup, fashion, grooming etc whereas most men don't.

Not really, if anything it's the other way around since women actually tend to put effort into their appearance with makeup, fashion, grooming etc whereas most men don't.
Yes, really. And it's common knowledge. Anyone who says it's different isn't blackpilled.
Leave your basement, take a walk, watch the couples. You don't see hot chicks with ugly dudes. You just don't.

Yes, really. And it's common knowledge. Anyone who says it's different isn't blackpilled.
Leave your basement, take a walk, watch the couples. You don't see hot chicks with ugly dudes. You just don't.
It's not rare for me to see 5/10 guys with 7/10 foids. It's actually more common than the other way around. But like 75% of couples are looksmatched.

It's not rare for me to see 5/10 guys with 7/10 foids. It's actually more common than the other way around. But like 75% of couples are looksmatched.
That's because you cannot rate.
You can't even rate yourself because you keep saying that you look subhuman when literally everyone who has seen you told you that you're a chad.

That's because you cannot rate.
You can't even rate yourself because you keep saying that you look subhuman when literally everyone who has seen you told you that you're a chad.
It's impossible to rate yourself objectively but like I said the ratings were a joke. I know i'm no Chad.

It's impossible to rate yourself objectively but like I said the ratings were a joke. I know i'm no Chad.
You rate guys too low, that's why you think couples are looksmatched, when in reality the guy is usually better looking than the girl.

You rate guys too low, that's why you think couples are looksmatched, when in reality the guy is usually better looking than the girl.
Not at all. I know a good looking guy when I see one. On average, women are better looking than men. But the best looking people are always men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back