Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There shouldn't be a difference between the discrimination of incels and other minorities

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
For example, in my country it's illegal to discriminate blacks, jews or other minorities.
And we should get a similar treatment. We are a minority, just like every other.

We don't want to be incels, but we sadly are.

Is a black person responsible for the fact, that he is black? No he isn't. He was born black.
And the situation is similar to us.

"But muuuhhh, incels hate females, they are a hate group!!! :soy:"
Well, black people were suppressed by whites and of course they developed some kind of hatred against their suppressors. That's normal.
Again, similar situation (but now, women are the suppressors).

Not even 100 years ago it was totally normal in the US to treat blacks like subhumans. Only a few people thought that behavior was wrong.
And now it's totally normal to suppress incels....

Discrimination of minorities is based but discrimination against incels is fucking gay and I don’t like it

Among a ton of other problems, the biggest one is that incels are actually a majority.

You should be able to discriminate against anyone for any reason imo
Discrimination of minorities is based but discrimination against incels is fucking gay and I don’t like it

Everyone hates ugly men

Society picks a new target every few generations and focuses all its hate towards it.

This.

Although ugly men might get even more hatred as they are the only target left. Donlt forget that Blacks, homos and Jews made up a more diverse set of possible targets available at the same time.