Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There should be two scores for physical attractiveness

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Veteran
★★
There should be two scores for physical attractiveness. One for dating and one for day to day life. It's kind of hard to score myself on a scale from 1/10 because being as short as I am basically eliminates your possibility of experiencing a relationship since a foid will never view me as relationship material. It's more like n/a/10 than being put on a scale from 1 to 10.
When it comes to my general attractiveness level I think I'm probably somewhere between a 4 and 6 out of ten in terms of how people treat me in day to day life. I have received some disrespect because of my height but it's nowhere near as brutal as some of the stuff I've seen or read about online.
An example that comes to mind is Moistcritical, he isn't even an unattractive guy but because of his height even though he is statusmaxxed you see almost zero girls thirsting after him. Being short eliminates your SMV entirely, even if you are physically attractive in other areas or have other things going for you such as money or being statusmaxxed.

So you're like above average looking but short right?

Being short eliminates your SMV entirely, even if you are physically attractive in other areas or have other things going for you such as money or being statusmaxxed.
:yes:

So you're like above average looking but short right?
I'm not sure how to rate myself exactly but I wouldn't call myself ugly.
Like I said in the post, probably somewhere between a 4-6 out of 10.
I did one of those face rate apps once and I gave me like a 6.84/10 or something like that but I'm not sure how accurate it is, if someone knows an app to use that is brutally honest that gives face ratings I would be interested in trying it.
People are usually nice to me in public. I think I have a lot of trustworthy characteristic and I'm seen as being nonthreatening.

I'm not sure how to rate myself exactly but I wouldn't call myself ugly.
Like I said in the post, probably somewhere between a 4-6 out of 10.
I did one of those face rate apps once and I gave me like a 6.84/10 or something like that but I'm not sure how accurate it is, if someone knows an app to use that is brutally honest that gives face ratings I would be interested in trying it.
People are usually nice to me in public. I think I have a lot of trustworthy characteristic and I'm seen as being nonthreatening.
Send your face in PMs

Height and PSL are separate measures

There should be two scores for physical attractiveness. One for dating and one for day to day life. It's kind of hard to score myself on a scale from 1/10 because being as short as I am basically eliminates your possibility of experiencing a relationship since a foid will never view me as relationship material. It's more like n/a/10 than being put on a scale from 1 to 10.
When it comes to my general attractiveness level I think I'm probably somewhere between a 4 and 6 out of ten in terms of how people treat me in day to day life. I have received some disrespect because of my height but it's nowhere near as brutal as some of the stuff I've seen or read about online.
An example that comes to mind is Moistcritical, he isn't even an unattractive guy but because of his height even though he is statusmaxxed you see almost zero girls thirsting after him. Being short eliminates your SMV entirely, even if you are physically attractive in other areas or have other things going for you such as money or being statusmaxxed.
How short are we talking?

Brutal, you can’t do limb lengthening?
Expensive plus I wouldn't get much of a height boost from it since the shorter you are the less potential the surgery typically has, but honestly as the days go by it's getting more tempting to save up for it. I'm also pretty old now so by the time I save up enough money and go through with it I'll be almost 30 years old. I still might try it since I have nothing to lose anyway but it's so brutal to think of me spending all that money and putting myself through such a brutal surgery just to get done with it and then see some highschooler slay more pussy than I will my entire life in a single day without even trying just because he was born with attractive genes.
But if I come out as at least 5'8 I could just wear lifts and height increasing shoes and just lie my height and possibly ascend that way but is it even worth it at that point.

Height and PSL are separate measures
My point is your PSL is basically n.a. if you are short. You have to be chad in all other characteristics to be attractive at all to women if you are short and even then your potential is limited significantly.

My point is your PSL is basically n.a. if you are short. You have to be chad in all other characteristics to be attractive at all to women if you are short and even then your potential is limited significantly.
Maybe the formula is face x height?