Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion there should be MSTOW forums

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
i mean i've been here for almost 3 years now. maybe it's time to move on to MSTOW.

yes there's some overlap, but i think at this moment MSTOW describes me more accurately

MGTOW/MSTOW is cope.

Yes, but MSTOW seems like a case of sour grapes.
that'd be MGTOW
MSTOW acknowledge we got rejecteD
MGTOW are either delusional younger folk that think they're going their own way, or boomers that got divorce raped. the former are the sour grapes

that'd be MGTOW
MSTOW acknowledge we got rejecteD
MGTOW are either delusional younger folk that think they're going their own way, or boomers that got divorce raped. the former are the sour grapes
Dude, you're just incel. Maybe you just lost interest (sexually speaking) in women lately.

yea i guess

MSTOW kinda seems to take it another notch though
There used to be the r/MGTOW subreddit but it got shut down. Don't know if they are other forums that are specifically MGTOW.
i guess. incels have more hope to ascend though
The bluepilled incels or at least ones that aren't fully blackpilled do. A true incel will never "ascend" and "ascending" shouldn't be the focus because you'll just be endlessly chasing a fantasy.

No MSTOW for your face.