Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There should be levels of inceldom and we should be able to add them to our profiles

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
We need add levels to inceldom, I cannot compare myself to a 30 year old incel who has never talked to a girl in a decade, has no social circle and lives in isolation.
That is me totally undermining his struggle. The only thing that makes us both incel is the fact that we are both kisless virgins.

There are incels who got perfect social lives and a good body and a good job and they interact with girls regularly but just not in a flirtatious way because girls don't find them sexually appealing. These type of incels are very close to being black pilled normies. 

This is what i suggest.

Level 1 incel - Got a decent social circle (with females), family life and a fulfilling job, keeps in shape/tries to looks max, goes out with his buddies to bars and clubs but is still a KV.

Level 2 incel - Got a small social circle which consists of couple of close friends (including females), has a job which requires some social interaction with colleagues, does not go out with friends to a bar or a club but goes to get-togethers with friends and gets invited to family get-togethers and has a good family life. Unfortunately a KV

Level 3 incel - No social circle but has 1-2 people he interacts with, they can be family or friends (no female friends). Drone job that makes life boring as fuck, no hobbies or motivation to do anything. Only gets invited to family get together once or twice a year. Still a KV

Level 4 incel  - No social circle, ignores female irl, doesnt make effort because it's over and no point in trying, king of cope, tries to distract himself with anything that gets his mind away from women/society. Full on Ldaring mode. Barely interacts with the society. Also a KV.

As you can see, all these guys are incels but have very different life experiences and wont be able to understand each others suffering excpet for when they talk about female companionship.

I've transcended this chart. I would rank something along the lines of lvl 6 incel.

----

I am very much in favor of this ranking system.

I'm level 3, I still haven't given up yet.

I'm somewhere in the middle of level 3 and 4

I'm a level 2, that is a perfect description of me.

L2..we can add them to our sig

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
We need add levels to inceldom, I cannot compare myself to a 30 year old incel who has never talked to a girl in a decade, has no social circle and lives in isolation.
That is me totally undermining his struggle. The only thing that makes us both incel is the fact that we are both kisless virgins.

There are incels who got perfect social lives and a good body and a good job and they interact with girls regularly but just not in a flirtatious way because girls don't find them sexually appealing. These type of incels are very close to being black pilled normies. 

This is what i suggest.

Level 1 incel - Got a decent social circle (with females), family life and a fulfilling job, keeps in shape/tries to looks max, goes out with his buddies to bars and clubs but is still a KV.

Level 2 incel - Got a small social circle which consists of couple of close friends (including females), has a job which requires some social interaction with colleagues, does not go out with friends to a bar or a club but goes to get-togethers with friends and gets invited to family get-togethers and has a good family life. Unfortunately a KV

Level 3 incel - No social circle but has 1-2 people he interacts with, they can be family or friends (no female friends). Drone job that makes life boring as fuck, no hobbies or motivation to do anything. Only gets invited to family get together once or twice a year. Still a KV

Level 4 incel  - No social circle, ignores female irl, doesnt make effort because it's over and no point in trying, king of cope, tries to distract himself with anything that gets his mind away from women/society. Full on Ldaring mode. Barely interacts with the society. Also a KV.

As you can see, all these guys are incels but have very different life experiences and wont be able to understand each others suffering excpet for when they talk about female companionship.

You can dress a whore up in diamonds, it's still a whore. This applies to incels too, so why would we need levels?

ilieknothing said:

There is hope, if you have good guy friends you might be able party with them and go out drinking occasionally and talk to tipsy girls or grind on girls at the club.
That is what I am gonna do.

jagged0 said:
You can dress a whore up in diamonds, it's still a whore. This applies to incels too, so why would we need levels?

Because they live totally different lives.

How can a collegeCel who has many friends (including girls), lives a social life, goes to bars and clubs, and looksmaxs compare to a lonely guy who lives alone and hasn't opened his mouth in a year because he has nobody to talk too, not even his mom or dad. These 2 are literally different species.

Yes there is hope for level 2.. you have the right idea. Also the more familair you are the better, and show that you can be trusted with secrets.

Extra slutty party rave girls will be your best bet, if you can go out and show them a good time anything is possible. One could give an incel pitty sex in the right moment.

Level 4. But I have a job.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
ilieknothing said:
There is hope, if you have good guy friends you might be able party with them and go out drinking occasionally and talk to tipsy girls or grind on girls at the club.
That is what I am gonna do.
My guy friends are pretty fake and they know I am subhuman, they would never go clubbing with me lol. I go out to drinks with them sometimes, femoids talk to them and they ignore me.

My closest friend is a femoid who fits the definition of Stacy to a tee fucking lol. Blonde hair, obsessed with social media and fucks Chads. I say she is my closest friend because she is the only one of my friends that initiates conversations.

Level 2 but no female friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back