Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There should be bone and hair donation options for organ donors

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Imagine your current situation. You’re sitting around in your room all day being Norwood 3, can’t go outside because duh, you don’t even have hair. Your quality of life is shit. You’re missing out on your youth/prime through no fault of your own.. then your doctor calls you

“We’ve got a donor! Come quick!”

A man has died and he was generous enough to donate his thick, strong, healthy hair follicles to you. You got your life back..

Or another situation. You’re sitting around being a facecel.. doc calls:

“We’ve got a donor! Quick, come get your bone grafts! We don’t have much time.. I CAN GIVE YOU YOUR LIFE BACK, SON.”

Another man was generous enough to donate his bones to you.. they graft it into your chin/jaw/browridge/zygos and now you don’t have to be sad and alone anymore.. you can go out and have relationships and experiences..

This should be a thing tbh if it’s possible to put someone else’s bone/hair into you.. I know they do bone grafts with bovine bones, why not another human’s?

Are there really any other organs more important than bone and hair? Come on.. who needs a new heart or a new kidney when they have a round chin and a receding hairline.. is life even worth living at that point? “Sure doc, give me a new heart so I can prolong my suffering and my loneliness. I love being alive and remembering how I completely missed out on my youth.. I like being sad and alone and not having relationships and experiences”

Give me hair or give me death.

Society hates incels, if an organization tried to do that they would get jihaded by feminists