Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based There should be an incel wrestler to represent incels in the WWE

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
Usually I only have these kinds of ideas after drinking, but I was fortunate to have this one whilst I am able to to type on my shitty iPhones keyboard coherently.

Anyway, there needs to be an incel professional wrestler with the ability to kick the ass of some other wrestlers. I think if he was ranked in the top 50% that should suffice.

I think Vince McMahon can put together a good incel backstory for him too.

@VitaminS @Roidmaxxer

I've thought about this too but he'd be a constant heel but at least you'd see him beat women :feelsokman:

but at least you'd see him beat women :feelsokman:
I think seeing him pop up in the ring out of nowhere just so he can slam chairs on female wrestlers during women’s matches would be the most entertaining

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Everyone would boo him from start to finish but it would be fun

What about this guy? Jack Gallagher, a ginger. He was in WWE for awhile, not anymore, I think he's in MMA now.
I think someone here had an avatar of him

EDIT
Apparently he was released because some foid made bogus accusations against him as usual during the #SpeakingOut BS....

Last edited:
It would be me
Make me

Wwe is the most low iq form of entertainment in the world

There was a truecel in WWE. James Ellsworth!
james ellsworth flirt GIF by WWE

And theres a guy here named after him @Ellsworth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back