Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There should be a Youtube 2 without andrew and tristan tate shorts

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Im tired of seeing this shit everytime i open up youtube. Just rename it Andrewube

Tbh they do a good job in spreading the blackpill among gen z

Better than nothing. Redpill helps out the high tier normies and for the rest, acts as a gateway to the blackpill. Anything to oppose the bluepilled soy being pushed down our throats these days

redpill is better than nothing for normies. at least the true nature of foids are being exposed to a wider audience

Better than nothing. Redpill helps out the high tier normies and for the rest, acts as a gateway to the blackpill. Anything to oppose the bluepilled soy being pushed down our throats these days

I kind of agree, we can also quickly see the Blackpill becoming more mainstream, there's a channel by this 6'5 Blackpiller with a Chad friend who explains how becoming Blackpilled allowed him to get laid. Unfortunately the genetic ceiling is too low for many of us here.

I am tired of seeing and hearing about Andrew Tate.