Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There should be a mass exodus of rice and curries from burgerland.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Imagine if all the ricecels and currycels left the United States. The tech and medical industry would collapse overnight. Too bad most curries and rice are too cucked and bluepilled to pull this off.

Curries and rice are what's keeping America a tech giant and in return you guys just get mocked and laughed at.

that will only happen if the living standard in curryland/riceland exceeds that of burgerland.

that will only happen if the living standard in curryland/riceland exceeds that of burgerland.
Cope. There are already plenty of rice countries that have decent living standards.

The entire country would collapse without rice and curries

Such as? S Korea, Japan and Singapore are decent, but that's it.
Most major cities in China are dope as fuck. Just imagine if the CCP told every Chinese in the US "we got your backs" and gave financial incentives for ricecels to repatriate, the US would be fucked.

There are more rice and curries in Canada than US, ngl. Here it’s mostly spics.

Truth, probably a solid third to half of us doctors are curries and rice. And very large amount of tech as well.

Are you some pan-Asian guy?

Faster the collapse better for us not only burgerland but whole fucking world

i thought you said execution

I have no idea why thousands of bluepilled rice and curries migrate to the U.S. each year, when all that will happen is them getting treated like subhumans

The air would be fresher without all those dirty dog eaters and street shitters

I have no idea why thousands of bluepilled rice and curries migrate to the U.S. each year, when all that will happen is them getting treated like subhumans

Better than living in a shithole i suppose.

Why? They should all move to a place that none of them have ever lived in for an infinitesimally better chance at getting laid?

Can i escape with them?

JBC strikes again

If they leave who will run the stores, gas stations, and just about every business in the country