Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There should be a facial analysis algorithm to determine whether someone can join the site

• Thread starter spermretentionmax
  • Start date
spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
There’s a bunch of 6ft normies on this site that are only “incel” because they’re shy retards who have never even attempted to ask out a foid. There is a normie and mtn infestation on this site.

That’s why I think it would be a good idea if there was a face scanner AI that could objectively rate your face and decide whether you’re a sub 5 incel who should be allowed entry into the forum.

It would be easier if people just had to send a picture of themselves for the mods to check but people may not be comfortable with the invasion of privacy so this idea works just as well.

not putting my face into an (((AI))) or posting it anywhere

just make all members facedoxx on a honeypot site theory

as a member of the FBI, I approve of this suggestion

the site would be dead :lul:

Fakecel is something relative when you stop seeing time as something in motion but as a constant in which the past and the future have already been written.

"You can't imagine, cousin, how many men are capable but don't do it."