Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There should be a country that is based around advancing AI women and robotics

C

chuckstro

Recruit
★★
There should be a country that is based around advancing AI women and robotics

isn't that China

isn't that China
They're dominating, in robotics in china. But I dont think their country as a whole isn't all about advancing AI. It's about spreading authoritian government regimes and more government. I mean a country that has values just about advancing AI, and not about advancing other ideologies such as communism or some sort of degeneracy like trannies.

Asia will do it. They have the technology and the market: huge amount of lonely ricels and declining birth rates.

We just need to have realistic female cyborgs like in the show Foundation. We could then remove women from this earth like we removed Neanderthals, have cyborgs as GFs and artificial wombs to keep humanity going. Make it happen.

Asia will do it. They have the technology and the market: huge amount of lonely ricels and declining birth rates.

We just need to have realistic female cyborgs like in the show Foundation. We could then remove women from this earth like we removed Neanderthals, have cyborgs as GFs and artificial wombs to keep humanity going. Make it happen.
I believe it could progress even faster if their women refuse to racemixx with statistically lower IQ and less productive races, like blacks. Cause then they could keep breeding productive and higher IQ people to figure it out faster