Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There seems to be “effeminate ugly” and “brutish ugly” — do you think foids treat them differently from each other?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Foids seem to have no trouble interacting with me and being alone with me but once I try to show interest I’m rejected. I’m basically unmanly ugly —- short, skinny wrists, weak jawline, stubborn body fat. I seem to notice this pattern with other underdeveloped guys. I guess this is the high trust unattractive type? (Lots of Asian and SE Asian guys fall in this category)

And then, there’s the brute ugly types —- these are the types foids are scared of and avoid (Indian guys and ugly white guys seem to fall here)

Thoughts?

Last edited:
They're called ogres

if you are going to be ugly no matter what, it's far better to be "brutish ugly", foids won't humiliate you, normies cucks will be afraid of you, so yeah, you are ugly but none of these motherfuckers will dare making fun of you

Worst of both worlds is managing to look like a rapist while being either of these.

They definitely treat different types of ugly in different ways. I am short but brutish ugly and foids treat me like I am a crazy homeless person 1 second away from raping them. Effeminate men get more treated like they are sexless Eunuchs than a threat.
Worst of both worlds is managing to look like a rapist while being either of these.

Britishcels have an accent halo at least.

Effeminate men get more treated like they are sexless Eunuchs than a threat.

That’s me. I walk into a room full of foids, they’ll just glance unemotionally and go about their business as usual. I guess it is better to be ogre ugly...the type of guy that makes foids scurry away

Legit. Id rather be effeminate ugly than brutish ugly though. Looking high trust is good for getting jobs tbh.
He said brutish not British :lul:

though tbh in America Brits have that accent halo
Lol

I've had pretty simmular experiences.My face isn't very masculine and my body is low T.It's like women see me as their gay friend.Even dough I'm not.

I've had pretty simmular experiences.My face isn't very masculine and my body is low T.It's like women see me as their gay friend.Even dough I'm not.

So basically a “side bitch?”

if you are going to be ugly no matter what, it's far better to be "brutish ugly", foids won't humiliate you, normies cucks will be afraid of you, so yeah, you are ugly but none of these motherfuckers will dare making fun of you
Yes, an ugly brute has to be big.

That feel when tallcel but baby face so I'm both of these at the same time. Females cross the street to not walk by me but also weren't afraid of laughing at my misfortune in school.

Britishcels have an accent halo at least.
Is this really such a big thing in America? What if it's a poorfag accent and you sound like you're from the norf? There is a big difference between RP and Yorkshirese

No. I doubt there is any difference in their minds.

I‘d say theres a difference between downright ugly and just be seen as sexually unattractive by women (the latter category also includes certain masculine features). Every ugly person is sexually unattractive, but not all sexually unattractive men are actually ugly.

Theres no real analogue to this from a heterosexual manˋs point of view (the closest perhaps would be a landwhale with a pretty face).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back