Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There one thing all of us can agree on

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
There are quite a few controversial subjects on this site. The sub-8 rule, height vs face, etc. But one thing all of us can agree on is this. Most men are out there fkin hideous beasts. I was working to my place of business today and just noticed around 4 couples where the man was decent looking and the foid was fkin gross and puke inducing.

Might be a cope to feel better about myself but atleast when i do choose to have sex, its with a decent looking hooker foid or foid in a massage parlor. Nothing worse than eating shit tbh.

idiots on this forum think all normies get thin women even though the west is statistically fat as fuck

"but bro i seen it bro"

Yeah no shit tbh

Foids always date up. They NEVER date down

I dont agree. Walk around a city like Hollywood / Los Angeles, or college towns like Santa Barbara or Austin. I’ve never been but I heard all these cities have overloads of chads left and right

Your post is simply anecdotal. You are judging the men In your immediate neighborhood/city and concluding that. Is the same everywhere. That is a fallacy.

There are quite a few controversial subjects on this site. The sub-8 rule, height vs face, etc. But one thing all of us can agree on is this. Most men are out there fkin hideous beasts. I was working to my place of business today and just noticed around 4 couples where the man was decent looking and the foid was fkin gross and puke inducing.

Might be a cope to feel better about myself but atleast when i do choose to have sex, its with a decent looking hooker foid or foid in a massage parlor. Nothing worse than eating shit tbh.

Because men don't put on a ton of makeup

Yep. No one can refute female hypergamy. Its right there in front of our eyes. WOMEN WANT CHAD. Period.

I dont agree. Walk around a city like Hollywood / Los Angeles, or college towns like Santa Barbara or Austin. I’ve never been but I heard all these cities have overloads of chads left and right

Your post is simply anecdotal. You are judging the men In your immediate neighborhood/city and concluding that. Is the same everywhere. That is a fallacy.

True, you cant go by anecdotes. You need to make up your own mind based on what you experience. This might not be true for everyone.
Yeah no shit tbh

Foids always date up. They NEVER date down

The degree to which they date up is still increasing. I seriously dont mind dating a foid maybe a point or two below me in the lookscale. But dumpster diving is a whole another thing.

Everyone is out of shape and somewhat ugly these days