Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There needs to be some kind of rehab for bluepilled incels

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★

I literally felt bad for spending $12 at Chipotle today because I felt like I was being financially irresponsible. imagine spending almost $11K on a foid who doesn’t give a shit about you, in exchange for literally nothing in return.

bluepillers like to spout rhetoric about how incels are a “cult” that “turns men in to hateful losers” but, as seen above, holding bluepilled delusions will end up fucking you over way harder than just accepting reality for what it is (blackpill)

Since the bluepill is a false concept it should only be a matter of time for a guy to wake up

He literally could have spent that almost 11k on lotto tickets and got a much greater return

Rehab might be the right word for it, its seems like an addiction to give away your money for text that say thank you, SIMPs need to be treated or murdered.

In a way, swallowing the blackpill can be worse than losing money but I agree it would be better on the long run

View attachment 369059
imagine spending almost $11K on a foid who doesn’t give a shit about you, in exchange for literally nothing in return.
I'll never understand how cucks live with themselves giving shit away and not get something out of it

We just need incel commune with schools n shit

View attachment 369059
I literally felt bad for spending $12 at Chipotle today because I felt like I was being financially irresponsible. imagine spending almost $11K on a foid who doesn’t give a shit about you, in exchange for literally nothing in return.

bluepillers like to spout rhetoric about how incels are a “cult” that “turns men in to hateful losers” but, as seen above, holding bluepilled delusions will end up fucking you over way harder than just accepting reality for what it is (blackpill)

What the fuck man the dude literally spend more money than I ever had in my bank account why are USAcels so fucking rich it's not fucking fair. Social collapse in USA when!?!

Imagine sitting at home taking pics of your ass and milkshakes and shit while people send you thousands of dollars. It's kind of understandable how they look down on men, some act like such suckers.

We can't deindoctrinate them ourselves, they need to want to make the change. But I think that more and more incels will see the truth

10k$ can get you s lot of nice things, yet he wont be the biggest Simp. wonder what the onlyfans world record is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back