Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There needs to be more mass killing in my country

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I hope for more mass killing in my country. I simply hope for it. I really hope someone has the balls to chop up everyone or better yet, guns or even bombs.

My country doesn't allow guns and even knives, how cucked that is. We are one of the safest countries ever and I hope someone go ER one day so this stupid society can see inceldom being an bigger problem.

Besides, killing helps overpopulatedcels

I hope a terrorist or a ER go on mass killing one day. There's simply not enough violent actions.

I have no balls for this though.

KoldFlame said:
what country is this?

East Asia. Not comfortable giving exact country name because of fear of dox.

AsiaCel said:

so you're an asian sub-human?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Lmao at crazycels

Nautica1983 said:
What the fuck is wrong with you? Lmao at crazycels

I'm jealous of the American mass shooters like Seung Hui Cho, Elliot Rodger, Columbine and so more.

Also I'm as sane as evolution

http://grist.org/article/2011-06-21-sexually-frustrated-dolphins-go-on-murderous-rampage/

I mean, population control is a serious issue, would probably deal with it in a more subtle fashion than mass murder though lmao.

AsiaCel said:

The three major East Asian countries all have 50+ million citizens and awareness of inceldom. Taiwan is roughly equivalent to Australia in terms of population yet quite a few posters admit to being - may Allah forgive me for uttering this word - an Australian. I think you're safe here.

Legalizing voluntary euthanasia without having a terminal illness as a requirement would be the preferable method of population control. Mass shootings are unsanitary and gassing people in their sleep would be much more efficient anyway, though I wouldn't carry out such an action without consent.

If you are a Norkcel, go forth and ER by all means. It would probably be preferable to a lifetime of living in Best Korea.