Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There needs to be another testosterone measurement.

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
★★★★
OK. So most people are misinformed.

And part of their beliefs is that testosterone is a simple number that leads to a simple effect.

It’s not that at all. The “total testosterone” most cite as the measure of a man is pretty much useless because it itself really does nothing. For instance, although gorillas have so much more muscle than us, they actually have very low testosterone levels. Adult males usually have 150ng/dl. How can they be so dominant then? It’s because almost all that T is free, where for a human, if you’re normal, 98% isn’t free.

What’s “free”? Well I’m trying to reference the shorthand for “free testosterone” here. Free testosterone is the testosterone your body, bones and muscle, CAN use. But for some reason the Jews made the medical system only report total testosterone, a mostly useless stat. Instead of free testosterone, which tells you directly how much T is in your veins at any one time. It’s ridiculous.

But it goes further. Because not all men respond to testosterone the same. I’m a great example. Last I checked, I had a free T level of 18 and I still feel like shit all the time. My body simply isn’t using the testosterone it has, likely a diagnosis of mild androgen insensitivity.

So how would we measure the free T you are sensitive to? No idea. But an idea would be to just keep injecting testosterone until strong facial hair forms, then measure free T compared to a control.

Call it something like “free testosterone action” and have that be the medical standard to medically evaluating soy symptoms.