Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There needs to be a forum about just blackpill realities being said because it's blackpill, not incel related.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I somewhat believe sigmund freud and his belief that we're motivated by sex. Because the truth about life, said because it's truth ONLY got really rolling on INCEL forums, where people would vent their sexual frustration into intelligence. Not truth for the sake of truth. Humans are animals..

People being irritable towards intelligence is the reason most people are afraid to be intelligent.
I mean I knew my little cousin who wanted to get into dancing. break dancing and he was called a little faggot because men don't need to move much to be men. Only small, and big things happen. I am not fucking kidding you.
This is the normie idiocy we mostly deal with in our society.

Yes, the blackpill supersedes inceldom. We need blackpilled normies and chads on our side if we are to make a difference.

It would be full of incels anyway

It would be full of incels anyway
fair but do you believe people only get into something out of primal incentive?
It seems like those who have power, or status, they try to act denser to imply less difficulty/ tutorial mode existence halo to show off.