Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There must be change

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
We are here everyday pretty much repeating what we already know, this world continues to decline into degeneracy, there must be something we can do. Our lives are pretty much over but we cannot just rot and not achieve a single thing. We are honeslty great in number now, we can make a difference. I have long accepted I will not get a foid but there must be other things in life we can achieve to make this world a better place.

Those who are proposing to change and enlighten are attacked by the Ego of others, are criticized and hated by those who, though they seem critical of everything, prefer idleness and conformity; nobody wants change, everyone rejects the dawn, the aristocracy will never flourish; do not expect to start anything from this strain of this forum, just to make you aware of this situation to the full: It is relative and, after all, if a change is to begin, it will be with the creation of another forum and will begin on the rise of the new leader and the bringing of the light elsewhere in some places of Internet and world, to destroy everything and bring Chaos, and from Chaos the REAL and New Order, and the world will see the greatness, superiority, nobility, purging and saving fate from decay and bringing the purifying fire that will illuminate the New World

Last edited:
We need to speed up the collapse and global warming. The whole entire human race needs to be extinct.

Those who are proposing to change and enlighten are attacked by the Ego of others, are criticized and hated by those who, though they seem critical of everything, prefer idleness and conformity; nobody wants change, everyone rejects the dawn, the aristocracy will never flourish; do not expect to start anything from this strain of this forum, just to make you aware of this situation to the full: It is relative and, after all, if a change is to begin, it will be with the creation of another forum and will begin on the rise of the new leader and the bringing of the light elsewherein some places of Internet and world, to destroy everything and bring Chaos, and from Chaos the REAL and New Order, and the world will see the greatness, superiority, nobility, purging and saving fate from decay and bringing the purifying fire that will illuminate the New World
@Blacktarpill I think he would make a fine addition to the circus

@Blacktarpill I think he would make a fine addition to the circus
you can't stand jokes, that was real, I soon expect bravado and unfounded laughable criticism; famous idleness, it must remain untouchable, no? The truth is that it is useless to make threads waiting for changes in a forum like this, nothing more and nothing less, whatever

Last edited:
you can't stand jokes, I soon expect bravado and unfounded laughable criticism; famous idleness, it must remain untouchable, no? The truth is that it is useless to make threads waiting for changes in a forum like this, nothing more and nothing less, whatever
@angrycurrycel is your enemy

Sorry man I just lol too hard
Understandably, it is normal to say random things, to shoot things lol in diversity and strength, because things run in circles within the brains of those who are incels, things play unexpectedly, and the avalanches of fate confront their inability of their own power. imagination of misfortune, no? All right

Understandably, it is normal to say random things, to shoot things lol in diversity and strength, because things run in circles within the brains of those who are incels, things play unexpectedly, and the avalanches of fate confront their inability of their own power. imagination of misfortune, no? All right
Deep shit,man.

Wait for AI, sexbots and artificial wombs.

achieving things is a cope
unapologetic ldar is the true enlightenment tbhtbh

We have to shame cucks and whores.

I'm just gonna kill myself

Those who are proposing to change and enlighten are attacked by the Ego of others, are criticized and hated by those who, though they seem critical of everything, prefer idleness and conformity; nobody wants change, everyone rejects the dawn, the aristocracy will never flourish; do not expect to start anything from this strain of this forum, just to make you aware of this situation to the full: It is relative and, after all, if a change is to begin, it will be with the creation of another forum and will begin on the rise of the new leader and the bringing of the light elsewhere in some places of Internet and world, to destroy everything and bring Chaos, and from Chaos the REAL and New Order, and the world will see the greatness, superiority, nobility, purging and saving fate from decay and bringing the purifying fire that will illuminate the New World
I understand brother, from the ashes a new flame is born. We could have really moved forward if certain circumstances were different such as if we all lived in the same country and so on.
I'm just gonna kill myself
Dont brother, that will be a victory for our enemies

you can't stand jokes, that was real, I soon expect bravado and unfounded laughable criticism; famous idleness, it must remain untouchable, no? The truth is that it is useless to make threads waiting for changes in a forum like this, nothing more and nothing less, whatever
Deep shit, but i cant read bec. i have the iq of your age.

We are here everyday pretty much repeating what we already know, this world continues to decline into degeneracy, there must be something we can do. Our lives are pretty much over but we cannot just rot and not achieve a single thing. We are honeslty great in number now, we can make a difference. I have long accepted I will not get a foid but there must be other things in life we can achieve to make this world a better place.
PM me if you want to discuss plans. (not ER or anything like that)

All it takes is
ONE GOOD IDEA...

Hell. One might have already been suggested? It just got buried under the huge pile of rubble of broken mens souls....

The new order is the lack of order . Aristocracy wil lie in grave. And it will not be sociey but communities. We will destoy the civilisatin itself creating freedom for all.

And btw. The prosses goes. We spread black pill
slowly but steady it conquers the world.

Also Russia and China behind our backs Though China has to be defeated when west is gone.

There will be change. But it won't be good change.

I agree. What about stickers??! Like blackpill stickers or ani femenism? :feelstrash:

Lets go drink and search for lolis. That be change

Theres nothing we can do as long as society labels us all as extremist. Freaking femcels have a better chance of making a difference just for being female

Theres nothing we can do as long as society labels us all as extremist. Freaking femcels have a better chance of making a difference just for being female
No one believes the cuck npc brainwashing any more. The best thing trump did is make people skeptical about the mainstream media.

Beta uprising when?

No one believes the cuck npc brainwashing any more. The best thing trump did is make people skeptical about the mainstream media.
We're still not favorable among the left or right. Leftwing identitarians are literally retarded and rightwing cucks still believe male/female dynamics are the same as the 1950's.

We're still not favorable among the left or right. Leftwing identitarians are literally retarded and rightwing cucks still believe male/female dynamics are the same as the 1950's.
We have to make fun of them and snap them out of it. They have fragile egos that can easily be crushed, but the most they can do to us is say we're inkwells or misogynists, but that isn't effective on us.

I have long accepted I will not get a foid but there must be other things in life we can achieve to make this world a better place.
I'm gonna be honest with you and I know that I'm pretty selfish, but if I cannot get sex, I don't give a fuck if this world will be a better or worse place. The world can fuck itself.

I'm gonna be honest with you and I know that I'm pretty selfish, but if I cannot get sex, I don't give a fuck if this world will be a better or worse place. The world can fuck itself.
You don't think the individuals who made your life like this should pay for it brother

prophet iq